06-21-2014, 03:11 AM #1
Havok-da kid
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am running habib zero 4.55 and my menus don't launch as soon as I go to MP black screen do I need a lower cfw or should I switch to rogero 4.55
06-24-2014, 09:39 PM #2
Never heard of a Bo2 Menu Patch. Try an RTM Menu instead. As for MW2 idk what your doing with that. And it shouldnt matter about your firmware as long as you can sign in online to psn. Must be something wrong with the back up if you can't get into multiplayer. if your using multiman make sure you have bd mirror checked.
06-25-2014, 12:23 AM #3
isevthrty
Vault dweller
unless he installed the "patches" wrong then he would get a blackscreen---try deleting the game saves and reinstall the game , see if you get black screen then
06-25-2014, 06:05 AM #4
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Havok
I am running habib zero 4.55 and my menus don't launch as soon as I go to MP black screen do I need a lower cfw or should I switch to rogero 4.55

its not your region most likely on mw2, BO2 don't accept modded patches so that will probably never work
06-25-2014, 04:49 PM #5
Havok-da kid
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xBane View Post
Never heard of a Bo2 Menu Patch. Try an RTM Menu instead. As for MW2 idk what your doing with that. And it shouldnt matter about your firmware as long as you can sign in online to psn. Must be something wrong with the back up if you can't get into multiplayer. if your using multiman make sure you have bd mirror checked.

it was a typo meant BO1 but i already fixed ths

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo