11-30-2014, 11:06 PM #1
NextGenUpdate
Administrator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When getting a free service, you have to note that people will be logging onto your account and checking through your downloads list on PSN Store (Which is counted as stealing). This can get your account banned if Sony see your account being used on multiple PS3's.

Before getting a free service make sure that they are trustworthy.

Yes this was posted before, but for newcomers this is a thing to look out for. In my view it is better off buying a service then getting one free.

Originally Posted By : Hammy The Red Nosed Hamster

Only Reposting To Prevent It Happening To AnyoneSmile

Making Sure Its Clear!Smile

Don't Hesitate To Ask Me Anything, I'm Here To Help!Smile
Last edited by H|ens ; 12-03-2014 at 04:27 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to NextGenUpdate for this useful post:

Funzaur, Callumeleyy, ItzJD, S63, thahitcrew, TheModder145

The following 2 users groaned at NextGenUpdate for this awful post:

Smooth, Uncertain
12-24-2014, 06:33 PM #11
H|ens
Gym leader
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
Lol'd several times, I've done a few free services and never once looked through peoples downloads. I've done paid services too and never looked through downloads. The way you put it is like every single person who does a free service looks at your downloads when that isn't the truth.

i do not intend to offend anyone, i was just making sure it doesn't happen.
02-03-2015, 06:53 AM #12
One
At least I can fight
why don't free services just go in the free services section? makes more sense if you ask me.
02-04-2015, 02:06 AM #13
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by One View Post
why don't free services just go in the free services section? makes more sense if you ask me.

Free Services are supposed to be posted in the Free Services section...
02-04-2015, 03:16 AM #14
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Nas View Post
Free Services are supposed to be posted in the Free Services section...

clean out this section then. stare

but seriously it's 95% services when there is a services section for call of duty.
02-04-2015, 03:18 AM #15
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by One View Post
clean out this section then. stare

but seriously it's 95% services when there is a services section for call of duty.

Clearly I would, if it pertained to a single Call of Duty Title. They're hosting free services for multiple COD so this would be the most suited section to post it in. If they choose to post it in the Ghosts Free Services section or bo2, etc. That's their choice, but there's nothing wrong with it being here either.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

H|ens
02-04-2015, 03:22 AM #16
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Nas View Post
Clearly I would, if it pertained to a single Call of Duty Title. They're hosting free services for multiple COD so this would be the most suited section to post it in. If they choose to post it in the Ghosts Free Services section or bo2, etc. That's their choice, but there's nothing wrong with it being here either.

yes, I understand that but I think you're forgetting about this section; You must login or register to view this content. which is made for cod services.

either way, services are the only posts in this section so if they got moved this section will be dead, so I guess their most suited here.
02-05-2015, 01:19 PM #17
Sony only allows 2 PS3 activations. Banned? LOL where did you hear that nonsense from. ;3
03-11-2015, 08:09 PM #18
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Originally posted by oHensModding
When getting a free service, you have to note that people will be logging onto your account and checking through your downloads list on PSN Store (Which is counted as stealing). This can get your account banned if Sony see your account being used on multiple PS3's.

Before getting a free service make sure that they are trustworthy.

Yes this was posted before, but for newcomers this is a thing to look out for. In my view it is better off buying a service then getting one free.

Originally Posted By : Hammy The Red Nosed Hamster

Only Reposting To Prevent It Happening To AnyoneSmile

Making Sure Its Clear!Smile

Don't Hesitate To Ask Me Anything, I'm Here To Help!Smile

On occasion I do free recoveries and I will not download anything off of their account without the account owners permission. I wouldn't have wanted someone to do that to me so therefore I will not do it to them.
03-28-2015, 04:23 PM #19
This is quite true
Everyone be careful

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo