12-19-2015, 06:22 AM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think they will ever remake one of the old cods like W@W mw2 or mw1?
12-20-2015, 12:30 AM #11
Adkins
Banned
We need a cod with the simple shit. 3 perks, primary, secondary, like cod4. No wild cards no extra perks instead of a secondary. COD4 is the simplest and the best cod by far
12-20-2015, 11:03 AM #12
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
lol no cod died so long ago, all they care about now is microtransactions and making the game appealing to a younger audience, Which means jet packs and climbing walls with superpowers.
12-20-2015, 02:44 PM #13
I'm not a fan of rehashing old stuff and selling it again personally, but I have a strong feeling that they will remaster the popular older releases for next gen consoles. And since so many people are wanting it, that's a good thing!
12-20-2015, 05:44 PM #14
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I'd like to see a WaW remake, rather a port. I feel that these studios would fuck up an iconic game if they were to remake it. Let's be honest we're talking about some of the worst dev studios on the planet who are persuaded by cash incentive to make their games astronomically dumb with bloated features. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I like Counter-Strike and for the most part it's been the same game since 1999. So I'm not saying that they never change anything about CoD I'm insinuating that they need to stop changing things. As they say, "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

Why would you want a remake when you can still play the actual game?
12-20-2015, 05:49 PM #15
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Why would you want a remake when you can still play the actual game?

Not so much a remake, but more of a re-release than anything. Yeah I can get on with some friends and play zombies. But not many people these days are playing multiplayer which is kinda lame.
12-20-2015, 05:57 PM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Not so much a remake, but more of a re-release than anything. Yeah I can get on with some friends and play zombies. But not many people these days are playing multiplayer which is kinda lame.

What makes you think people would play a re-release? There's no logic in that.
12-20-2015, 07:51 PM #17
Rath
Today Will Be Different

Lmao we're talking about Activision. If they can peddle shit games for as long as they have I'm sure they'd be able to re-release a previous title and people would play it.
12-20-2015, 08:29 PM #18

There's definitely not any logic. I could never pay again for a game I already paid for in the past just for new graphics/a new map or two as a remaster, I don't get it either. It just makes no sense. But something tells me an incredible number of people would just because the name is on the package.
12-21-2015, 01:30 AM #19
Originally posted by Art0fLife View Post
There's definitely not any logic. I could never pay again for a game I already paid for in the past just for new graphics/a new map or two as a remaster, I don't get it either. It just makes no sense. But something tells me an incredible number of people would just because the name is on the package.

Ideally, I'd just want all the fun maps from W@W/BO1/BO2 to be ported to BO3, so I can finally play the maps without modded leaderboards.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo