12-19-2015, 06:22 AM #1
Python
Bebe Snek
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think they will ever remake one of the old cods like W@W mw2 or mw1?
12-19-2015, 06:31 AM #2
Danny
Hurah!
Sadly, i dont think they will Sal
12-19-2015, 07:41 AM #3
2pac
Banned
Originally posted by Danny View Post
Sadly, i dont think they will Sal

danny Drack
12-19-2015, 09:57 AM #4
They very well may because xbox one has Black ops 1 scheduled to be backwards compatible. It seems odd why CoD4 or WaW isn't the first one but maybe they are going to remake the others. Who knows? Anything can happen.
12-19-2015, 10:58 AM #5
I really hope they do! I didn't care for AW, I still hang out in Ghosts and MW3. They're more "realistic" the "off the wall" extra BS added is the very reason lots of people try it, and leave it. There's a thousand different ways to have modern and retro story lines and improve the crapola left over from the others.
12-19-2015, 04:11 PM #6
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I'd like to see a WaW remake, rather a port. I feel that these studios would fuck up an iconic game if they were to remake it. Let's be honest we're talking about some of the worst dev studios on the planet who are persuaded by cash incentive to make their games astronomically dumb with bloated features. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I like Counter-Strike and for the most part it's been the same game since 1999. So I'm not saying that they never change anything about CoD I'm insinuating that they need to stop changing things. As they say, "If it ain't broke don't fix it."

The following 3 users say thank you to Rath for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel, Python, SuperGamecube64
12-19-2015, 05:49 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Python View Post
Do you think they will ever remake one of the old cods like W@W mw2 or mw1?

they remade call of duty years ago. its called call of duty classics its a cod1 remake came with prestige edition of mw2 and was in the store forrrrrrrrrever
12-19-2015, 09:44 PM #8
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I don't know if they will or not. I really hope they do. A lot of people would buy a remake of any of those 3 games.
12-19-2015, 10:31 PM #9
They will get desperate and remake Call of Duty 4. I just hope the only thing they do is update the textures. The rest of the game was perfectly fine.

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

Python
12-19-2015, 10:53 PM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by FourzerotwoFAILS View Post
They will get desperate and remake Call of Duty 4. I just hope the only thing they do is update the textures. The rest of the game was perfectly fine.

Updating graphics should be the only thing they do if they ever remake an older CoD.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo