10-31-2016, 01:09 PM #1
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone help me or tell me what to look for when finding nonhost offsets
Like red boxes, uav etc.
10-31-2016, 02:03 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by AssumingAgate View Post
Can someone help me or tell me what to look for when finding nonhost offsets
Like red boxes, uav etc.

Never found red boxes before, but you would probably have to play a game and get them to come on with a killstreak or whatever gets them to pop up..

You also need to find the range(s) in which to narrow your search. Try to search too large of a range, and netcheat will crash. So, if you don't have a small probable range you will need to find other (easier to find) offsets until you can make a guess of a possible range other values might be located in.

Once you narrow down the most probable range the address might be in, you can search unknown value in that range.
Get them to pop up, scan for change, get them to go away, scan for change, and so forth until you narrow something down.

Hope this helps any!
10-31-2016, 03:44 PM #3
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
He's right make sure you are doing a pointer scan
10-31-2016, 04:10 PM #4
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
That's what I thought
10-31-2016, 04:12 PM #5
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
But from where the ammo offsets are where would the killsreaks,would it be past it or before it
11-01-2016, 01:43 PM #6
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
But from where the ammo offsets are where would the killsreaks,would it be past it or before it

I dont know this off the top of my head, my jailbreak bricked 4 months ago.
11-30-2016, 09:03 PM #7
Dro
i<3myPs3

Couldn't really tell you.. it is a hunt, after all. All you can do is guess and search.

Good luck though!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo