11-09-2016, 04:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU.
Here's OFW Name Change with spaces. This method uses the userinfo command like the normal CFG code. This was one of my discoveries that I found in modding when I cared about it.
I also decided to include not just the PS3 version, but also the XBOX 360 and the PC version (for convenience).

This code will also work for clan tags as well. I didn't include them because I think it would be common sense to make that work. You can include 2 spaces on PS3 and XBOX before it won't read it anymore and 3 spaces on PC. Keep in mind, if you use the XBOX version, you can only use setDvar, not setClientDvar. setClientDvar \" will be converted to a ' not a " like it's suppose to. setDvar does the conversion right.

PS3 Version: userinfo \"\name\Electric-Mods- Spaces PS3\"
XBOX Version: setDvar("EM","userinfo \"\\name\\Electric-Mods- Spaces XBOX\"");
PC Version: userinfo "\name\Electric-Mods- Spaces PC"
Last edited by Electric-Mods- ; 10-12-2017 at 05:20 AM.

The following 3 users groaned at Electric-Mods- for this awful post:

Fixed Username, SoloHoster, xSynthmodz
12-11-2016, 02:45 AM #2
Originally posted by Electric
Hey NGU.
Since I made a youtube video on this, I mise well make a NGU post on it as well. This is a CFG name change code with spaces. Yes this has been found by me (Late May 2016) so the original credit for finding the code should go back to me. This will work for any Call Of Duty that allows the name change code for CFG to work. I also decided to include not just the PS3 version, but also the XBOX 360 and the PC version (for convenience). Happy modding.

This code will also work for clan tags as well. I didn't include them because I think it would be common sense to make that work. You can include 2 spaces on PS3 and XBOX before it won't read it anymore and 3 spaces on PC. Keep in mind, if you use the XBOX version, you can only use setDvar, not setClientDvar. setClientDvar \" will be converted to a ' not a " like it's suppose to. setDvar does the conversion right, keep that in mind.

PS3 Version: userinfo \"\name\Electric-Mods- Spaces PS3\"
XBOX Version: setDvar("EM","userinfo \"\\name\\Electric-Mods- Spaces XBOX\"");
PC Version: userinfo "\name\Electric-Mods- Spaces PC"

awww the weeaboo's back at it again
You must login or register to view this content.
01-02-2017, 11:04 PM #3
kenned
Keeper
this is dope, i wonder if the colors work on it, ill give it a shot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo