12-29-2016, 07:54 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought this would be neat to release, Maybe see what people go about's doing with this... tears

This was simple to make, All they use to generate the XUID from the PSN Name is Tiger 192. (This is different to Xbox 360, I'm not sure about PC or whatever else)

I'm pretty sure it's used on all cod's, I do know for sure it works from MW2 and rest, Have not looked but i would assume it's the same for COD4 & WAW aswell if not then figure it out.

But anyhow, I wouldn't recommend doing harm with this, But enjoy i suppose!

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SC58 ; 02-13-2017 at 02:13 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

01cedricv2, Black Panther, Father Luckeyy, itsSorrow, Jbowl99, KazzyOFM, koekiemonstarr2, Krxxl, lucasaf01, Nothingbutbread, oStankyModz, ProfoundModz, Dacoco, TehMerkMods, TheGreenPlanet, vAerox9, Xx-GIPPI-xX, ymh
01-05-2017, 09:39 AM #38
reeos
Gobble
With XUID and NPID tools I can make the psn servers think I really own a game, right? But is just a spoof or I will be seeing by my nickname by others in the game or with the spoofed account nickname?

What about the trophies, my account won them or the spoofed account does? If I get a trophy with my account and this account doesnt have the game Im playing I guess its easy for sony ban my account/console. But if he gets the trophy and noticed that someone is using his account he can report or something, and something would happen to me? like acc ban or console ban.
01-05-2017, 11:33 PM #39
Originally posted by Dr.
That is correct, It's for spoofing purposes

How exactly do I spoof it I attempted to do it but it did not work. I searched my xuid and in the area of the memory and it was only D's or 0's
01-05-2017, 11:43 PM #40
Originally posted by JFT View Post
Thanks you for the release its good fun messing around with it. loved this about the xbox good to finally know how to do it on the ps3 Smile

thanks for the help with getting me on right track searching for address, i forgot how to do that Smile like you said can't pull the mw3 stats just like on xbox it just changes the name and makes it appear like your on the other account which is awesome as i hate using my ofw account on cfw, only game i tried that couldn't get the name to work on was bo1 but that stats worked great and cause of this i was able to copy some really nice legit stats fixing my messed up profiles on bo1, though i didn't get name to spoof i fixed my account which to me is a win. i did search my psn name and i got a result list so long i was like .... no. pretty sure one of those would change the display name not sure though probably not, but games like cod4, mw2 dark souls 1, dark souls 2 etc i got my name to change just how it does on xbox when its spoofed. Though just like mw3 not pulling stats still was great. some people probably did a better job with this but i'm not very smart so i'm happy with what i managed to do Smile

Wondering how this would affect Arkham Combat Challenge leaderboards.
01-06-2017, 01:22 AM #41
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

Never came to mind. Idk if that would work.But night do.
01-06-2017, 06:00 AM #42
SC58
Former Staff

if you are talking about batman... this is only for cod on ps3 only
01-06-2017, 06:09 AM #43
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
if you are talking about batman... this is only for cod on ps3 only

I mentioned Batman, since the guy I was responding to had mention spoofing xuid on Dark Souls.
01-06-2017, 06:47 AM #44
SC58
Former Staff
I mentioned Batman, since the guy I was responding to had mention spoofing xuid on Dark Souls.

if there is a type of id for the game then it prob use some different hash as this is cod engine not batman or whatever other game engine lol

the proper way to spoof on any game would be with npid, not using whatever the game hashes and uses

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

ymh
01-09-2017, 10:30 AM #45
reeos
Gobble
somebody know about my questions? thanks!
01-09-2017, 10:55 AM #46
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by reeos View Post
With XUID and NPID tools I can make the psn servers think I really own a game, right? But is just a spoof or I will be seeing by my nickname by others in the game or with the spoofed account nickname?

What about the trophies, my account won them or the spoofed account does? If I get a trophy with my account and this account doesnt have the game Im playing I guess its easy for sony ban my account/console. But if he gets the trophy and noticed that someone is using his account he can report or something, and something would happen to me? like acc ban or console ban.

No you cant use it for these purposes. i dont believe u can anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo