12-29-2016, 07:54 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought this would be neat to release, Maybe see what people go about's doing with this... tears

This was simple to make, All they use to generate the XUID from the PSN Name is Tiger 192. (This is different to Xbox 360, I'm not sure about PC or whatever else)

I'm pretty sure it's used on all cod's, I do know for sure it works from MW2 and rest, Have not looked but i would assume it's the same for COD4 & WAW aswell if not then figure it out.

But anyhow, I wouldn't recommend doing harm with this, But enjoy i suppose!

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by SC58 ; 02-13-2017 at 02:13 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

01cedricv2, Black Panther, Father Luckeyy, itsSorrow, Jbowl99, KazzyOFM, koekiemonstarr2, Krxxl, lucasaf01, Nothingbutbread, oStankyModz, ProfoundModz, Dacoco, TehMerkMods, TheGreenPlanet, vAerox9, Xx-GIPPI-xX, ymh
12-29-2016, 08:41 AM #2
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I thought this would be neat to release, Maybe see what people go about's doing with this... tears

This was simple to make, All they use to generate the XUID from the PSN Name is Tiger 192. (This is different to Xbox 360, I'm not sure about PC or whatever else)

I'm pretty sure it's used on all cod's, I do know for sure it works from MW2 and rest, Have not looked but i would assume it's the same for COD4 & WAW aswell if not then figure it out.

I guess, its time for me, to Release the NPID Stuff, but I wont create a new Thread, as of thats wouldn't be right! Anyway :P

Here you can Grab your NPID from my Server :P (Thanks again to Tustin for his PSN API!)

You must login or register to view this content. + OnlineID

Example: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! @SC58, Feel free to add it to the Thread Smile

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

oStankyModz
12-29-2016, 08:45 AM #3
Good Release but RIP to most of the community expect this to be in literally every tool especially when greasy fingers decompile it. Tiphat

The following user groaned Krxxl for this awful post:

Extasey
12-29-2016, 08:48 AM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I thought this would be neat to release, Maybe see what people go about's doing with this... tears

no clue what this does but dope shit sc
12-29-2016, 08:49 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Krxxl View Post
Good Release but RIP to most of the community expect this to be in literally every tool especially when greasy fingers decompile it. Tiphat

There is nothing to decompile, i said they use Tiger 192 :p
12-29-2016, 08:57 AM #6
There is nothing to decompile, i said they use Tiger 192 :p

lol youre right i barely read it i just went of cedrics description of it on skype lool
12-29-2016, 08:59 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Krxxl View Post
lol youre right i barely read it i just went of cedrics description of it on skype lool

yeah i seen lol
12-29-2016, 09:26 AM #8
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
But you can't really set the XUID with this. Whats the point? Serious question. Gasp
12-29-2016, 09:35 AM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
But you can't really set the XUID with this. Whats the point? Serious question. Gasp

releases program to set the xuid, but how do i get the xuid to set random ones Idk :p
12-29-2016, 01:05 PM #10
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
I guess, its time for me, to Release the NPID Stuff, but I wont create a new Thread, as of thats wouldn't be right! Anyway :P

Here you can Grab your NPID from my Server :P (Thanks again to Tustin for his PSN API!)

You must login or register to view this content. + OnlineID

Example: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! @SC58, Feel free to add it to the Thread Smile

Im confused what does the npid do :s iv put my username name but it comes back @bs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo