02-21-2017, 01:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); first we hack the shit out out of cods now we are developing mods to prevent modding ? *...anti god class anti end game anti cfg anti.......
02-21-2017, 07:24 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LAN View Post
first we hack the shit out out of cods now we are developing mods to prevent modding ? *...anti god class anti end game anti cfg anti.......

you saying everyone on gta should go round freezing eachother? I know its not call of duty but the point still stands. Without rules, chaos will occur
02-22-2017, 02:31 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
first we hack the shit out out of cods now we are developing mods to prevent modding ? *...anti god class anti end game anti cfg anti.......

It's called Modding a game, and finding the security holes Game Developers need to fix since they don't know how to secure a game. Smile
02-25-2017, 07:31 PM #4
Originally posted by Right View Post
you saying everyone on gta should go round freezing eachother? I know its not call of duty but the point still stands. Without rules, chaos will occur

freezing players is a pain in the ass in the first place so i don't know y people do this shit modding has to be fun not fuck around freezing and shit
02-27-2017, 05:10 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
freezing players is a pain in the ass in the first place so i don't know y people do this shit modding has to be fun not fuck around freezing and shit

No one will ever stop so its either get a next gen console.. while it lasts from being anti-modable before we find a way to spoof, or just deal with it for the time being..
03-09-2017, 10:08 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Quite pointless to point out, that's what modding is for.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo