04-22-2017, 11:41 PM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

GTA Is basically paid menus win, COD Is CFG, GSC or Non-host shit.
Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.
I Mean I Get y'all need money and shit but isn't PS3 getting abit old now...

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

Admins, Please don't remove this post it's a discussion post.

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
04-24-2017, 01:37 PM #11
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Cods going to shit, and going to shit fast, cod devs don't give a damn, I mean they say and try act like they do, but all they care bout is making as much money as quick as possible, and the old cods are just full of skiddie modders that flex online cos they don't hav the irl social skills to get real friends

Sooo true Sal
04-24-2017, 02:20 PM #12
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

COD and GTA is pure garbage. That's why on the PS4 everyone doesn't want spoof access to be available to mod online already due to the fact that it's actually fun without modding. Just can't wait to see all the leechers come back once the PS4 is set off Drack
04-25-2017, 02:54 AM #13
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
100% is goin to shit.back in the days mw2 use to be about fun and ranking up people and dp lobbies termalnuclear games and modders use to help free and u hardly saw any booting offline or anything.
Now days in every match u find a modder that is even fucking up the game for everyone or booting
people.gotten so bad i dont even play anymore lol
All i do is recoveries and at times host menu and gamemodes.we can blame devs or menu creators
Or whatever ,the real issues are these new skids that gotten their hands on a jailbroken ps3 and
Unleashing hell to everyone lol.sad but true the comunity with these new skid modders not modders
Because all they really are are kids with a jailbroken ps3 .they messing up the comunity
04-25-2017, 04:44 PM #14
Yaa
Depressed
Back in the old days was the good ones where you needed a DevKit, But now its just getting insane, There is Non free servers with good KV life and shit like that for us XBOX modders, People charge for almost everything of course for needs of CIDs and KVs or server time. I feel they should release some stuff super free but it will never happen, I just want new cods to be good and no glitching cheating nothing like that as I do cheat as in recoveries and shit but thats just to make free cash on the side for like other useful shit. But yea I mean everything is going to shit now!
04-25-2017, 06:35 PM #15
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.

Just a new generation of modders. Old devs just don't give a shit anymore if you want something it's not gonna come free or they just completely lost interest in the console. It's just no point in making new shit or just simply updating when you got nothing but unappreciated assholes that just want to derank,freeze,boot people or constantly aimbot a lobby. It's all about being competitive that makes the menus valuable.
04-26-2017, 11:00 AM #16
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Just a new generation of modders. Old devs just don't give a shit anymore if you want something it's not gonna come free or they just completely lost interest in the console. It's just no point in making new shit or just simply updating when you got nothing but unappreciated assholes that just want to derank,freeze,boot people or constantly aimbot a lobby. It's all about being competitive that makes the menus valuable.

Yeah that's basically the statement I have made, You pay to be the better "modder" which is a shocking way to be in a community. Regardless these days if you make something new someone finds a way to abuse it sooo.
04-26-2017, 11:43 AM #17
I've been moding for almost 3 years what i find kinda funny is the "Devs" are here blaming newgen modders for the way the community is now but those "skids" wouldnt be able to do it if it werent for you guys releasing the crap so you cant put all the blame on the people who "abuse" options. I'm tired of seeing the blame game take some responsibility for releasing the cancer on the community or just have private versions of menus with those options and not release it and expect people to be mature.
04-26-2017, 11:53 AM #18
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Back in the old days was the good ones where you needed a DevKit, But now its just getting insane, There is Non free servers with good KV life and shit like that for us XBOX modders, People charge for almost everything of course for needs of CIDs and KVs or server time. I feel they should release some stuff super free but it will never happen, I just want new cods to be good and no glitching cheating nothing like that as I do cheat as in recoveries and shit but thats just to make free cash on the side for like other useful shit. But yea I mean everything is going to shit now!

Agree with you there just hope xbox one dont go the same road as ps4 Sal
04-26-2017, 12:05 PM #19
Sparrow
Big Papi
Take me back </3 Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo