04-22-2017, 11:41 PM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

GTA Is basically paid menus win, COD Is CFG, GSC or Non-host shit.
Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.
I Mean I Get y'all need money and shit but isn't PS3 getting abit old now...

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

Admins, Please don't remove this post it's a discussion post.

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
04-26-2017, 12:10 PM #20
SC58
Former Staff
First of all, all the sprx paid menus for cod, gtav etc are stupid as fuck, why?

1. no one is a legit dev (as in by what i mean by 2. and 3.)
2. the VS and ps3 sdk is something u have to pay for
3. therefore they are using stolen content (as we all know everyone torrent that shit)
4. using stolen content then uses that shit to sell stuff
5. gets pissed when someone steals there content or cracks it

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

EnzoMezzomo, ymh
04-27-2017, 04:23 AM #21
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
First of all, all the sprx paid menus for cod, gtav etc are stupid as fuck, why?

1. no one is a legit dev (as in by what i mean by 2. and 3.)
2. the VS and ps3 sdk is something u have to pay for
3. therefore they are using stolen content (as we all know everyone torrent that shit)
4. using stolen content then uses that shit to sell stuff
5. gets pissed when someone steals there content or cracks it

True...and most paid sprx are just copied from codes already people have released free
07-17-2017, 02:18 PM #22
Sadly I fear PS4 will be right where we are now a year or so after online modding becomes a thing. It's sad I can't even play black ops 2 without using my anti freeze and VPN.
07-27-2017, 03:04 AM #23
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
yea dude i agree 100% every game i go into on ps3 has mods and yea BF4 is even getting bad with all the mods as well and if ps4 ever gets that way its going to just ruin my hopes of finally going mod free for a while. modding was great on ps3 for a while back in 2010-2013 before everyone got a cfw or started using cfg and this non host shit. Also youre right about the paid content, i get it people want money for their work but its abused in gta v and i bet it would be the same on ps4 bc they already have menus for it

don't worry about bf4, as always admins will ban cheaters, glitchers...
07-30-2017, 01:55 AM #24
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

Yeah iv been a modder for 1 and a half years now heres what i think about modders on certain games:
Grand Theft Auto - Mostly Assholes, Rarely Find A Nice Modder! The Menus Are Shit Except Paid Ones and there getting taken down :/
Call of Duty - THEY LOVE DERANKING YOU!!!! AND FRENCH/GERMAN Happy
Battlefield 4 - Never really met a modder on there except Trojan 041 but i helped him so dont count Happy i mod it my self due too i CBA playing legit too get PSN banned :/ like before i got too 80 and account banned :/
Minecraft - LITTLE KIDS WHO THINK THERE OP Happy

The Modding scene was fine when i first joined ;/ the GTA5 Booting Problem is because Oculus made a tool that pulls IPs with there PSN name (NOT HATING I OWN IT MY SELF BUT ITS USED FOR BAD)
One Positive is that Console IDs last alot longer :/ Happy

Whats the need too be a asshole modder :/
08-07-2017, 03:19 AM #25
anthonything
Space Ninja
So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.

The issue stemmed from the fact that most mods are not created for the sole purpose of entertainment. Most mods are either made for money, fame, or to win. The community started with a lot of creative people making cool stuff to have fun in a game they enjoyed; it now consists of the remaining people who want to be like them so they can get a quick buck.

This isn't going to change within these games because it has already gone too far downhill. The best thing to do is just move on to different things.

Edit- It also consisted originally of the people who didnt feel like paying for shit. That too.
09-13-2017, 05:02 PM #26
I have a paid lisense to visual studios with a disc and I don't think you guys remember what mw2 was like on 3.55. If you were not a friend of that modder you got deranked for asking. Xbox has always had booters and skids. Do forget about the frozen clan or daddyderank when talking about bypass.
10-23-2017, 12:41 AM #27

In my opinion i believe the modding community is terrible now!!

Call of Duty menus are terrible now (GSCs Freeze) Modders in every game mode u go onto (Im a modder)
They should start making the community alot better because the games are not getting any updates so they should be able too find new mods/codes now.
Paid stuff they should lower the price but we shouldnt complain due too its still better then the XBOX Modding community
GTA 5 is full of dumbasses :/ so i see where your comming from everything is paid or terrible menus/tools theres even SHIT paid tools and menus

I think a few coders/developers should start making the comunity good again or new people who want too code too make tools or menus :/
10-23-2017, 12:42 AM #28
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
don't worry about bf4, as always admins will ban cheaters, glitchers...

PM Me and ill tell u a sever too go onto as i use it constantly and they dont ban or kick and i get like 250/10 kills a round

400% Tickets

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

iDeity

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo