04-22-2017, 11:41 PM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

GTA Is basically paid menus win, COD Is CFG, GSC or Non-host shit.
Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.
I Mean I Get y'all need money and shit but isn't PS3 getting abit old now...

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

Admins, Please don't remove this post it's a discussion post.

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
10-27-2017, 09:59 AM #29
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
In my opinion i believe the modding community is terrible now!!

Call of Duty menus are terrible now (GSCs Freeze) Modders in every game mode u go onto (Im a modder)
They should start making the community alot better because the games are not getting any updates so they should be able too find new mods/codes now.
Paid stuff they should lower the price but we shouldnt complain due too its still better then the XBOX Modding community
GTA 5 is full of dumbasses :/ so i see where your comming from everything is paid or terrible menus/tools theres even SHIT paid tools and menus

I think a few coders/developers should start making the comunity good again or new people who want too code too make tools or menus :/

then make somthing better, you say a few coders/developers? why not do it yourself. probably cus u can't your just a fucking retarded leech who only complains about shit no 1 cares about

The following 4 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

BurtE, ROCKY_southpaw, Shadow, tigermark182
10-29-2017, 12:20 PM #30
Originally posted by Toke View Post
then make somthing better, you say a few coders/developers? why not do it yourself. probably cus u can't your just a fucking retarded leech who only complains about shit no 1 cares about

I never said there making bad stuff im just saying nothing gets released :/ i cant code and ill admit that one
10-29-2017, 01:33 PM #31
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
I never said there making bad stuff im just saying nothing gets released :/ i cant code and ill admit that one

if u can't code then dont bitch at people for making stuff u don't like u fukin twat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo