04-22-2017, 11:41 PM #1
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

GTA Is basically paid menus win, COD Is CFG, GSC or Non-host shit.
Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.
I Mean I Get y'all need money and shit but isn't PS3 getting abit old now...

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

Admins, Please don't remove this post it's a discussion post.

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
04-22-2017, 11:51 PM #2
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
So I've been around for nearly 3 years on this account now and I've seen a massive decline in the modding community, from new shit daily to only paid shit getting updated.
These days the only way to really get what you want is to make it yourself or pay some developer to do it for you.

GTA Is basically paid menus win, COD Is CFG, GSC or Non-host shit.
Battlefield is kinda clean but has a few modders, ofcourse the better mod you have the better you have at winning.
But seriously is this the way we are going now? It's basically becoming a DLC For each game E.G PayToWin or be the so called best modder in the lobby which sucks.
I Mean I Get y'all need money and shit but isn't PS3 getting abit old now...

Give me some thoughts or opinions. Would really like to know how everyone thinks about the way the community is slowly declining and everyone is falling apart :/

Admins, Please don't remove this post it's a discussion post.

i think its definitely worse than its ever been and it wont get better especially when ps4 mods come out if its ever made public
04-23-2017, 06:48 PM #3
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i think its definitely worse than its ever been and it wont get better especially when ps4 mods come out if its ever made public

im gonna hate it when your able to mod online on the ps4 :/ because the booting will come back and the freezing will come back. pretty much every cancer related thing on the ps3 is gonna be on the ps4 :(
04-23-2017, 06:57 PM #4
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Santa
im gonna hate it when your able to mod online on the ps4 :/ because the booting will come back and the freezing will come back. pretty much every cancer related thing on the ps3 is gonna be on the ps4 :(

yea i agree man. its gonna suck when they find a way to spoof 1.76 to go online bc they already have menus and shit for some games and honestly its just already going downhill
04-23-2017, 07:05 PM #5
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T

Originally posted by Santa

yea i agree man. its gonna suck when they find a way to spoof 1.76 to go online bc they already have menus and shit for some games and honestly its just already going downhill

See what I mean already basically two people hates the way the community has gone and literally HOPES the community doesn't continue to go down that route. It's shocking because the way the community has gone and the rate its going towards it is shocking. I Mean I can't play a game where there isn't a modder at this point :/
Battlefield 4 is probably the cleanest game for mods that I play but that is even a modder every other game where he has one hit kill or something like that. It's shocking.
Then imagine a FW for the PS4 comes online all these modders will quickly run to it, BAM we are back in the same sticky situation we suffer now.. E.G Freeze lobbies and so forth and yeah it isn't harmful but imagine all the shit we have now on the PS3 over on the PS4 :/.
The shocking part is... I Play PC and i never run into modders, never run into anyone glitching or cheating and if you do just type in chat and it's usually a result of the person being kicked. Now I'm not saying PC is free of cheaters cause it clearly isn't as it's as simple as a DLL file to mod over there and anyone can do it. But This community has had a massive decline especially GTA. Lexicon, Serendipity, LTS, Semjase and all those other paid menus literally are ridiculed with "abusive" options such as freezing. Now imagine this on PS4. But it's nice to hear your thoughts thanks guys. I Just wanted to know if others feel how I do about the community.
04-23-2017, 07:41 PM #6
iDeity
Bounty hunter
I do sometimes wish I could take it back to the days of giving VIP to people on MW2 bypass. Those were excellent times for me and I hardly ever ran into trouble makers, but now I'll be booted offline just for arguing with someone, usually telling them they are the reason the community has gotten so bad. I just want the potential PS4 CFW to start out with a really small community like the PS3 did. I don't want it to be immediately bad. It's such a shame that's what the PS3 has transformed into.
04-23-2017, 11:04 PM #7
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
See what I mean already basically two people hates the way the community has gone and literally HOPES the community doesn't continue to go down that route. It's shocking because the way the community has gone and the rate its going towards it is shocking. I Mean I can't play a game where there isn't a modder at this point :/
Battlefield 4 is probably the cleanest game for mods that I play but that is even a modder every other game where he has one hit kill or something like that. It's shocking.
Then imagine a FW for the PS4 comes online all these modders will quickly run to it, BAM we are back in the same sticky situation we suffer now.. E.G Freeze lobbies and so forth and yeah it isn't harmful but imagine all the shit we have now on the PS3 over on the PS4 :/.
The shocking part is... I Play PC and i never run into modders, never run into anyone glitching or cheating and if you do just type in chat and it's usually a result of the person being kicked. Now I'm not saying PC is free of cheaters cause it clearly isn't as it's as simple as a DLL file to mod over there and anyone can do it. But This community has had a massive decline especially GTA. Lexicon, Serendipity, LTS, Semjase and all those other paid menus literally are ridiculed with "abusive" options such as freezing. Now imagine this on PS4. But it's nice to hear your thoughts thanks guys. I Just wanted to know if others feel how I do about the community.

yea dude i agree 100% every game i go into on ps3 has mods and yea BF4 is even getting bad with all the mods as well and if ps4 ever gets that way its going to just ruin my hopes of finally going mod free for a while. modding was great on ps3 for a while back in 2010-2013 before everyone got a cfw or started using cfg and this non host shit. Also youre right about the paid content, i get it people want money for their work but its abused in gta v and i bet it would be the same on ps4 bc they already have menus for it
04-23-2017, 11:06 PM #8
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Jeru View Post
I do sometimes wish I could take it back to the days of giving VIP to people on MW2 bypass. Those were excellent times for me and I hardly ever ran into trouble makers, but now I'll be booted offline just for arguing with someone, usually telling them they are the reason the community has gotten so bad. I just want the potential PS4 CFW to start out with a really small community like the PS3 did. I don't want it to be immediately bad. It's such a shame that's what the PS3 has transformed into.

yea the booting offline is so ridiculous its gotten to the point of me using aimbot in a lobby and im being booted offline for hours for it. Its annoying. And this IP pulling shit and non host end games are annoying as well. MW2 bypass were the days, i remember being happy to go online play with my friends with menu and just have a blast but now i barely have any fun anymore
04-24-2017, 12:40 AM #9
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
MW2 bypass were the days, i remember being happy to go online play with my friends with menu and just have a blast but now i barely have any fun anymore

Dude perfect answer
04-24-2017, 01:20 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Cods going to shit, and going to shit fast, cod devs don't give a damn, I mean they say and try act like they do, but all they care bout is making as much money as quick as possible, and the old cods are just full of skiddie modders that flex online cos they don't hav the irl social skills to get real friends

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

lucasaf01, S63

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo