Post: WEBRTM - Mod directly from your Browser without ANY IP!
08-14-2017, 03:45 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU Members!

Current Version >>> 0.001 <<< [Alpha]
Special Version made exclusively for NextGenUpdate with <3

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]
BO1 [ ✓ ] (is broken at the moment... working on a FIX!)

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

It was & still is my first every php & html project i've ever made... So please understandand dont tell me, when the code isn't fancy enough 4 u :P I havent saw anything like this yet (beside some things using a C# Listener...). I've simply used HTTP Requests within a SPRX which is, in my and others opinion, better than using some C# Application on the users PC. Anyway... I've created this for FREE, as of in my opinion, their is not much $$$ to get from it. Thats why i will do this Project for FREE... Lets get to it, instead of let you listen to me talking about shit, nobodys interested in Sal

STEPS

1) Go to the WEBRTM Website and sign up/sign in... You must login or register to view this content. ( No email verification needed as of now, as of it is a PUBLIC Test, and i am not here to collect Data from you Kappa )

2) After you've logged in, you should be redirected to the Mainpage, which looks like this: You must login or register to view this content.

You'll see all instructions on their + an additional Download to the SPRX & EBOOT Enzo

3) Follow Instructions on the Website and a Video will be uploaded and added on here shortly! So keep an eye out for it Winky Winky

I would like to hear suggestions of new Mods or even Games you'd like to see Smile

I will update the WEBRTM most likely daily.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virusscan: None! It is just a SPRX + 2 EBOOTs (BO1 & BO2) in a .zip archive!

Credits:

01cedric - for coding most part of it
Swaqq - for coding help & Design!
Everyone else i've forgot!

The following 10 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Calculus, Cbuf_AddText, Father Luckeyy, Hydrogen, Kronos, MOD-RuLeZ, Right, S63, Sloth, Jon Snow
08-14-2017, 05:01 PM #20
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Members!

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

It was & still is my first every php & html project i've ever made... So please understandand dont tell me, when the code isn't fancy enough 4 u :P I havent saw anything like this yet (beside some things using a C# Listener...). I've simply used HTTP Requests within a SPRX which is, in my and others opinion, better than using some C# Application on the users PC. Anyway... I've created this for FREE, as of in my opinion, their is not much $$$ to get from it. Thats why i will do this Project for FREE... Lets get to it, instead of let you listen to me talking about shit, nobodys interested in Sal

STEPS

1) Go to the WEBRTM Website and sign up/sign in... You must login or register to view this content. ( No email verification needed as of now, as of it is a PUBLIC Test, and i am not here to collect Data from you Kappa )

2) After you've logged in, you should be redirected to the Mainpage, which looks like this: You must login or register to view this content.

You'll see all instructions on their + an additional Download to the SPRX & EBOOT Enzo

3) Follow Instructions on the Website and a Video will be uploaded and added on here shortly! So keep an eye out for it Winky Winky

I would like to hear suggestions of new Mods or even Games you'd like to see Smile

Credits:

Nice release m8! :P

The following user thanked MegaMister for this useful post:

01cedricv2
08-14-2017, 05:01 PM #21
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by MegaMister View Post
Nice release m8! :P

Thank you very much Smile

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

MegaMister
08-14-2017, 05:14 PM #22
Restrodude
Lifetime Elite Member Enzo
This looks sick. A MW3 section would be cool too, seeing how all client unlock all is out. Can finally help those deranked kids. Happy
08-14-2017, 10:29 PM #23
this dope is shit, congrats!
08-17-2017, 05:54 PM #24
Gtamyanmar
Save Point
How to use it sir?
08-17-2017, 08:24 PM #25
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Gtamyanmar View Post
How to use it sir?

Place eboot on each game's update folder and the sprx in the tmp alongside your SLID.txt then use the site to mod
08-21-2017, 06:38 PM #26
So ether the slid is your ip encrypted or the site grabs your ip on registration then the sprx checks for the slid via database to get your ip. Keep up the great work. Btw I did this awhile back to see what I can steal via my ps3 malware.
08-24-2017, 05:11 AM #27
Vote
I am error
interesting.. nice job
09-13-2017, 04:12 PM #28
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Members!

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

STEPS

Credits:

kewl and dankeroni my friend Winky Winky

The following user thanked S63 for this useful post:

01cedricv2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo