Post: WEBRTM - Mod directly from your Browser without ANY IP!
08-14-2017, 03:45 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU Members!

Current Version >>> 0.001 <<< [Alpha]
Special Version made exclusively for NextGenUpdate with <3

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]
BO1 [ ✓ ] (is broken at the moment... working on a FIX!)

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

It was & still is my first every php & html project i've ever made... So please understandand dont tell me, when the code isn't fancy enough 4 u :P I havent saw anything like this yet (beside some things using a C# Listener...). I've simply used HTTP Requests within a SPRX which is, in my and others opinion, better than using some C# Application on the users PC. Anyway... I've created this for FREE, as of in my opinion, their is not much $$$ to get from it. Thats why i will do this Project for FREE... Lets get to it, instead of let you listen to me talking about shit, nobodys interested in Sal

STEPS

1) Go to the WEBRTM Website and sign up/sign in... You must login or register to view this content. ( No email verification needed as of now, as of it is a PUBLIC Test, and i am not here to collect Data from you Kappa )

2) After you've logged in, you should be redirected to the Mainpage, which looks like this: You must login or register to view this content.

You'll see all instructions on their + an additional Download to the SPRX & EBOOT Enzo

3) Follow Instructions on the Website and a Video will be uploaded and added on here shortly! So keep an eye out for it Winky Winky

I would like to hear suggestions of new Mods or even Games you'd like to see Smile

I will update the WEBRTM most likely daily.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virusscan: None! It is just a SPRX + 2 EBOOTs (BO1 & BO2) in a .zip archive!

Credits:

01cedric - for coding most part of it
Swaqq - for coding help & Design!
Everyone else i've forgot!

The following 10 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Calculus, Cbuf_AddText, Father Luckeyy, Hydrogen, Kronos, MOD-RuLeZ, Right, S63, Sloth, Jon Snow
08-14-2017, 03:54 AM #2
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Hey NGU Members!

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

It was & still is my first every php & html project i've ever made... So please understandand dont tell me, when the code isn't fancy enough 4 u :P I havent saw anything like this yet (beside some things using a C# Listener...). I've simply used HTTP Requests within a SPRX which is, in my and others opinion, better than using some C# Application on the users PC. Anyway... I've created this for FREE, as of in my opinion, their is not much $$$ to get from it. Thats why i will do this Project for FREE... Lets get to it, instead of let you listen to me talking about shit, nobodys interested in Sal

STEPS

1) Go to the WEBRTM Website and sign up/sign in... You must login or register to view this content. ( No email verification needed as of now, as of it is a PUBLIC Test, and i am not here to collect Data from you Kappa )

2) After you've logged in, you should be redirected to the Mainpage, which looks like this: You must login or register to view this content.

You'll see all instructions on their + an additional Download to the SPRX & EBOOT Enzo

3) Follow Instructions on the Website and a Video will be uploaded and added on here shortly! So keep an eye out for it Winky Winky

I would like to hear suggestions of new Mods or even Games you'd like to see Smile

Credits:

Would like to see it in action.
08-14-2017, 03:55 AM #3
01cedricv2
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Would like to see it in action.

I'll upload a video in a bit, just need to get a new CID first to get online Smile

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Frosty
08-14-2017, 03:56 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Hey NGU Members!

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

STEPS

Credits:

I read all of this in my head with your voice xDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Sounds amazing though man, if it's PHP you got Tustin there to help you out. Good luck on the release!

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

01cedricv2
08-14-2017, 03:57 AM #5
01cedricv2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I read all of this in my head with your voice xDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Sounds amazing though man, if it's PHP you got Tustin there to help you out. Good luck on the release!

I know, my voice is sexy af Kappa and yea, havent talked to him in a while^^
08-14-2017, 03:58 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
I know, my voice is sexy af Kappa and yea, havent talked to him in a while^^

Jaaa mon Kappa...

I'll tell him right now on Discord about your release, it's a nice new innovation Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

01cedricv2
08-14-2017, 04:44 AM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hey NGU Members!

Supported Games:
BO2 [ ✓ ]

Planned Games:
MW2
MW3
Ghosts
AW
BO3

STEPS

Credits:

Ahh Shiiit my big homie Ced is back in action! Well done on this lovely project.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

01cedricv2
08-14-2017, 04:49 AM #8
01cedricv2
Originally posted by Dr.
Ahh Shiiit my big homie Ced is back in action! Well done on this lovely project.

Thanks man Smile Feels good to be back in business Loes

The following user thanked 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy
08-14-2017, 04:51 AM #9
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Thanks man Smile Feels good to be back in business Loes

Stickied!

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

01cedricv2
08-14-2017, 04:52 AM #10