Post: Free lobbys everyday , all i need is someone to record
05-22-2011, 06:15 PM #1
Default Avatar
AK47_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have one of the best patches i forgot whats its called anyway i need someone with a hdpvr you will get admin access from the start , i host on cod4 cod5 (mainly) and cod6 (rarely)

its must be a decent recorder not your phone haha

up for the place

requires youtube channel and a decent recorder

The following user groaned AK47_ for this awful post:

studman31
05-22-2011, 07:14 PM #2
zOMG! Wheres the code/hack?

And what patch? another karoolus?
05-22-2011, 09:56 PM #3
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
zOMG! Wheres the code/hack?

And what patch? another karoolus?

erm its a edit with studman very cool patch , for cod6 its a leached rare patch no one else has it except uk viper , fallin , pcfreak , cod4 host only patch but non host get pickaprestige and get everything unlocked and zombie patch erm i forgot lol

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

your youtube is l33t i bet i can get more subs add addictionking94
05-23-2011, 01:06 AM #4
Originally posted by addictionking View Post
erm its a edit with studman very cool patch , for cod6 its a leached rare patch no one else has it except uk viper , fallin , pcfreak , cod4 host only patch but non host get pickaprestige and get everything unlocked and zombie patch erm i forgot lol

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

k, but let me guess..... you took credit for my work and changed names? if so then **** OFF :(
Nah. just keep credit.
05-23-2011, 08:51 AM #5
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by studman31 View Post
k, but let me guess..... you took credit for my work and changed names? if so then **** OFF :(
Nah. just keep credit.

studman its a honour to speak to you ive keeped your name in the w@w patch and dw i will give you credit Winky Winky

anychance i can add you on psn?
05-23-2011, 09:46 AM #6
Lolicon
All rights reserved TMĀ®
i have one of the best patches i forgot whats its called anyway i need someone with a hdpvr you will get admin access from the start , i host on cod4 cod5 (mainly) and cod6 (rarely)

up for the place

il record for u i have an HD PVR and i can add whatever music u want and stuff
05-23-2011, 11:09 AM #7
Default Avatar
AK47_
Originally posted by Cpt.Beast View Post
il record for u i have an HD PVR and i can add whatever music u want and stuff

cheers mate that means alot im always onbline invite your friends whatever and whatever you say goes if you want to go on modded zombies ill host (im one of them rare host who does free vip lobbys and lets non host pick what they want to do , ill make sure you'll have fun)

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

msg STUART_ORMOND on psn first i have full friends
05-23-2011, 03:37 PM #8
shooterace247
I defeated!
i have one of the best patches i forgot whats its called anyway i need someone with a hdpvr you will get admin access from the start , i host on cod4 cod5 (mainly) and cod6 (rarely)

up for the place

Can you do trophy platinum hack for waw?
05-23-2011, 04:11 PM #9
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
Are the cod6 lobbies on 1.12? if not then i'll pass
05-23-2011, 05:07 PM #10
shooterace247
I defeated!

I added you can you do modded zombies now?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo