Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); infect blinds patch
very nice
100% working..

DPAD LEFT = Say menu
DPAD RIGHT = GOD MODE
DPAD UP = NO CLIP
DPAD DOWN = Give All+Dogs

DownLoad Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by bilyboi2k9 ; 08-23-2011 at 03:46 AM.

The following user thanked bilyboi2k9 for this useful post:

Correy

The following 6 users groaned at bilyboi2k9 for this awful post:

.Andy, Alfa, iTzTJCOOL, Jeremy, mattyjkilledme, s70con
08-23-2011, 01:36 AM #2
jmcnizzle
Save Point
can u host 4 me psn: xFLUFFYI3UNNYx THNX!

The following 2 users groaned at jmcnizzle for this awful post:

iTzTJCOOL, Skyl1n3
08-23-2011, 03:09 AM #3
cjmurder123
What do I say here?
Put a space between the word link and the download.
08-23-2011, 03:43 AM #4
?? "Iinfect binds to friends patch??" Meaning Their Patch_mp.ff?( I Wish) or just like the binds that go away when u turn system off.
08-23-2011, 05:32 AM #5
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by SALOOTME View Post
?? "Iinfect binds to friends patch??" Meaning Their Patch_mp.ff?( I Wish) or just like the binds that go away when u turn system off.

atm there's only a few ppl who can give permanent infections, but none of them is on ps3..
i think i'm getting close though Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

howcoolisthis, SALOOTME, SoLDieRDaP, Taylor
08-23-2011, 06:55 AM #6
cadpimp1289
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
atm there's only a few ppl who can give permanent infections, but none of them is on ps3..
i think i'm getting close though Smile

That sweet in all but it would suck because every 12 year would have it and think their a beast modder because they have permanent infections.I would then sell waw and go to cod4.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

All he did was put his name in it. Its not his patch its the patch BzH35 which nay converted over to ps3.
08-23-2011, 07:39 AM #7
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by cadpimp1289 View Post
That sweet in all but it would suck because every 12 year would have it and think their a beast modder because they have permanent infections.I would then sell waw and go to cod4.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

All he did was put his name in it. Its not his patch its the patch BzH35 which nay converted over to ps3.

if i get it working, i'm not gonna release..
& it's actually my patch, edited & ported to xbox by BzH35, then ported back to ps3 by nay :p
08-23-2011, 01:36 PM #8
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
if i get it working, i'm not gonna release..
& it's actually my patch, edited & ported to xbox by BzH35, then ported back to ps3 by nay :p

Well you should host once or twice and then release to just NGU . since not many people can mod anyways . and after like a few people got it , make 'em start paying , lol . (JK about pay)
should stay free , and besides those little kids would probably screw something up and get banned or something lol , well its just a thought .

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

ive been looking for some one to get permanent infecs , since noone had them for ps3 and i always wanted them , because whenever i get normal infecs i always get bored but , with permanent , ill be able to switch to zombies and go back , and "et al" .. i cant hack though , so id have to get a lobby . /:

The following 5 users groaned at I ez Dustan for this awful post:

Alfa, Mr. Qwax, Skyl1n3, Threatz2Fresshh, xXPolojackXx
08-23-2011, 03:10 PM #9
bilyboi2k9
Bounty hunter
man i know this blind thing gotten out of hand ,ever game you go into it fuked!!
08-23-2011, 04:04 PM #10
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by bilyboi2k9 View Post
man i know this blind thing gotten out of hand ,ever game you go into it fuked!!

you playing legit or modded patch ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo