Post: De ranked cant level up or play any game modes Please Help
11-08-2012, 09:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); XBOX360

Hi everyone hope all is well^^ I need some help for a dear friend of mine he went into a modded zombies match ages ago in fact about 2yrs ago it was not what he wanted but the server put him into it he has not played for so long because he was playing on modern warfare 2, black ops and modern warfare 3 he came on to play world at war with me yesterday only to find that he has been De ranked to level 1 and cant play on any game mode as they are faded. The only way he can play is if i send him a game invite but whiles playing he cant level up and he's getting frustrated. please can anyone tell me how i can fix this for him.a quick step by step or a program or just what i need or have to do Thanks.

Kind Regards.
he4dhunter365^^
Last edited by he4dhunter365 ; 11-08-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: additional info
11-08-2012, 12:07 PM #2
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by he4dhunter365 View Post
Hi everyone hope all is well^^ I need some help for a dear friend of mine he went into a modded zombies match ages ago in fact about 2yrs ago it was not what he wanted but the server put him into it he has not played for so long because he was playing on modern warfare 2, black ops and modern warfare 3 he came on to play world at war with me yesterday only to find that he has been De ranked to level 1 and cant play on any game mode as they are faded. The only way he can play is if i send him a game invite but whiles playing he cant level up and he's getting frustrated. please can anyone tell me how i can fix this for him.a quick step by step or a program or just what i need or have to do Thanks.

Kind Regards.
he4dhunter365^^

i can make him any prestige, level 65 if he wants that and unlock everything, tell him to message imyourupgrade

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo