08-24-2017, 12:37 PM #1
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey doods

This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your main PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): You must login or register to view this content.

2. Click 'Create Account' at the top of the screen.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: You must login or register to view this content.

5. Click 'Try Demo', you'll see it says 'FREE'

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

7. Go to Library > Purchased and download the WWII Beta

If you have any questions, let me know.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WF,THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM HIM, HERE IS HIS CHANNEL, GIVE HIM A SUB You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BurtE ; 08-24-2017 at 01:27 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, Anthony Cordero, CoreyyDEX, CustomSilent-, DARKSTEALTH1, DEANEO88, DH63, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, John, KilogC, Riften, Sammmmmy, seb5594, SlimShadyXV-, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, TheManDavid, TheMightyMoJo and 1 other user.
08-24-2017, 05:57 PM #11
When creating singapore account it ask for a sub accont! Please help me
08-24-2017, 06:22 PM #12
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by FOODASSE View Post
When creating singapore account it ask for a sub accont! Please help me

have you put the acc over the age of 18?
08-24-2017, 09:49 PM #13
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
thank you for this. made accounts for all my friends Smile

The following user thanked Riften for this useful post:

BurtE
08-24-2017, 11:55 PM #14
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Works

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

BurtE
08-25-2017, 12:18 AM #15
Thanks mate your the greatest it works!!!!

The following user thanked JstillaHH for this useful post:

BurtE
08-25-2017, 01:01 AM #16
naxking
I defeated!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Hey doods

This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your main PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): You must login or register to view this content.

2. Click 'Create Account' at the top of the screen.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: You must login or register to view this content.

5. Click 'Try Demo', you'll see it says 'FREE'

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

7. Go to Library > Purchased and download the WWII Beta

If you have any questions, let me know.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WF,THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM HIM, HERE IS HIS CHANNEL, GIVE HIM A SUB You must login or register to view this content.

It works! Thanks so much!

The following user thanked naxking for this useful post:

BurtE
08-25-2017, 02:44 AM #17
Kronos
Former Staff
Havent tried this as i pre ordered but thanks!

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

BurtE
08-25-2017, 06:03 PM #18
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Well this is pretty nice. Ty.

The following user thanked Mr.Alfredo for this useful post:

BurtE
08-25-2017, 06:10 PM #19
PTHX
Gobble
Hey this works thanks