08-24-2017, 12:37 PM #1
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey doods

This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your main PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): You must login or register to view this content.

2. Click 'Create Account' at the top of the screen.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: You must login or register to view this content.

5. Click 'Try Demo', you'll see it says 'FREE'

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

7. Go to Library > Purchased and download the WWII Beta

If you have any questions, let me know.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WF,THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM HIM, HERE IS HIS CHANNEL, GIVE HIM A SUB You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BurtE ; 08-24-2017 at 01:27 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, Anthony Cordero, CoreyyDEX, CustomSilent-, DARKSTEALTH1, DEANEO88, DH63, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, John, KilogC, Riften, Sammmmmy, seb5594, SlimShadyXV-, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, TheManDavid, TheMightyMoJo and 1 other user.
08-25-2017, 07:49 PM #20
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Hey doods

This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your main PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): You must login or register to view this content.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: You must login or register to view this content.

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WF,THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM HIM, HERE IS HIS CHANNEL, GIVE HIM A SUB You must login or register to view this content.

sick as fuck, thanks

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

BurtE
08-26-2017, 04:20 AM #21
This works with just about any and every Game Beta lol. Been doing this for a while across consoles. But good for the community to know, hopefully they don't change this.

The following user thanked CustomSilent- for this useful post:

BurtE
08-26-2017, 03:27 PM #22
KilogC
Mario!
Legit

The following user thanked KilogC for this useful post:

BurtE
08-26-2017, 08:12 PM #23
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
What happens if I already have my PS4 set as primary for another account?
08-26-2017, 10:12 PM #24
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
What happens if I already have my PS4 set as primary for another account?

will still work. you can put as many acc's as you want as primary

The following 2 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

SlimShadyXV- and 1 other user.
08-26-2017, 10:18 PM #25
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion

Ahhh okay, thank you!! I'll give this a try. Smile

The following user thanked SlimShadyXV- for this useful post:

BurtE
08-27-2017, 09:58 AM #26
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?

Actually I saw somewhere its actually 16. The more you know. Smile

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

BurtE
08-29-2017, 11:55 AM #27
Hey doods

Thank you for this post I've been waiting for this much love <3

The following 2 users say thank you to Dponsis for this useful post:

BurtE and 1 other user.
09-02-2017, 12:51 AM #28
GJx
League Champion
Thanks Legit!

The following user thanked GJx for this useful post:

BurtE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo