08-24-2017, 12:37 PM #1
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey doods

This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your main PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): You must login or register to view this content.

2. Click 'Create Account' at the top of the screen.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: You must login or register to view this content.

5. Click 'Try Demo', you'll see it says 'FREE'

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

7. Go to Library > Purchased and download the WWII Beta

If you have any questions, let me know.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WF,THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM HIM, HERE IS HIS CHANNEL, GIVE HIM A SUB You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BurtE ; 08-24-2017 at 01:27 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, Anthony Cordero, CoreyyDEX, CustomSilent-, DARKSTEALTH1, DEANEO88, DH63, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, John, KilogC, Riften, Sammmmmy, seb5594, SlimShadyXV-, Jon Snow, STVBDKD, TheManDavid, TheMightyMoJo and 1 other user.
08-24-2017, 01:43 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Hey doods

This works, i have it downloading on my PS4 now. No payments are needed, just follow this tutorial.
*THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE TOS. PEOPLE IN ASIA GET THE BETA FOR FREE EVERY YEAR, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR BO3, AND IW.

edit: if you get any errors, try it in an incognito window and ensure you are already signed out of your main PSN account

1. Go to this link (It's PlayStation Singapore, not some edgy website don't worry): You must login or register to view this content.

3. Go through the process of creating the account. Make sure you select 'Singapore' as your country, language can be English; you may use fake or real information it does not matter, the only thing you will need is a postal code from Singapore. This is the first google result for Singapore postal code and works fine: '247964'

4. Once you have created the account, go back to the link in step 1: You must login or register to view this content.

6. Sign the account in on your PS4, and set the PS4 as a primary console for that account.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO WF,THIS IS ALL COPY AND PASTE FROM HIM, HERE IS HIS CHANNEL, GIVE HIM A SUB You must login or register to view this content.

Forever coming through for the community.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

BurtE
08-24-2017, 02:11 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Hey doods

Added to the Notice Smile

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

BurtE
08-24-2017, 02:36 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by OfficialJesseP View Post
Added to the Notice Smile

Thanks Gasp
Originally posted by Jon
Forever coming through for the community.

All credit goes to WF, i'm just copy and pasting Smile
08-24-2017, 03:49 PM #5
Unable to find page.
08-24-2017, 03:57 PM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
Unable to find page.

because you're not signed into singapore acc. sign into the acc you created then go to the link again
08-24-2017, 04:12 PM #7
Smile subbed to wf thanks my dude

The following user thanked ali786112 for this useful post:

BurtE
08-24-2017, 04:14 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hey doods

Keep it up BurtE, Thanks for sharing information with the community as always

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

BurtE
08-24-2017, 05:36 PM #9
try this link open in private window
You must login or register to view this content.
08-24-2017, 05:37 PM #10
Originally posted by SSgtHarrell View Post
Unable to find page.

try this link open in private window
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo