08-25-2017, 03:31 PM #1
Kronos
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys,

now that we have had a couple days to play the beta, what are your first impressions of the game? please say your positives and negatives down below!

Here are mine

Pros

• Boots on ground
  • Pretty fast gameplay
  • Scorestreaks are pretty sick
  • Most of the guns are OP.
  • The "Divisions" is a nice idea and i think it has good potential
  • Graphics are good (for console anyway)
  • The sniping has a good feel to it
  • SHG Dropped the beta early, which was pretty nice of them tbh, meaning we get a extra day to play

Cons

• I dont like the Main menu UI, i feel like they took inspiration from BF1
  • Since it is a beta there are alot of restrictions, i feel like we arent getting the full experience (which we obviously are not)
  • The Guns are OP (you die quicker than u can say die)
  • Since i have hit the level cap, ive lost most interest in the beta as there isnt much to do.
  • i dont like the end game killcam, i prefer the final kill Cam to "Best Play"
  • The "engine" is basically a port from AW (there are a lot of similarities)
  • i feel like they took alot of inspiration from battlefield (game play, UI, Map Designs)

Anyway those are mine, Share yours below.

To be honest im already sick of the beta and want the actual full game to come out!

Have a nice day Smile
08-25-2017, 06:26 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Hello Guys,

now that we have had a couple days to play the beta, what are your first impressions of the game? please say your positives and negatives down below!

Here are mine

Pros

• Boots on ground
  • Pretty fast gameplay
  • Scorestreaks are pretty sick
  • Most of the guns are OP.
  • The "Divisions" is a nice idea and i think it has good potential
  • Graphics are good (for console anyway)
  • The sniping has a good feel to it
  • SHG Dropped the beta early, which was pretty nice of them tbh, meaning we get a extra day to play

Cons

• I dont like the Main menu UI, i feel like they took inspiration from BF1
  • Since it is a beta there are alot of restrictions, i feel like we arent getting the full experience (which we obviously are not)
  • The Guns are OP (you die quicker than u can say die)
  • Since i have hit the level cap, ive lost most interest in the beta as there isnt much to do.
  • i dont like the end game killcam, i prefer the final kill Cam to "Best Play"
  • The "engine" is basically a port from AW (there are a lot of similarities)
  • i feel like they took alot of inspiration from battlefield (game play, UI, Map Designs)

Anyway those are mine, Share yours below.

To be honest im already sick of the beta and want the actual full game to come out!

Have a nice day Smile

The main menu took a while to get.
The timing is shit on WWII.

------

I like the weapons.
Pre-Aiming, fast kills - reminds me on MWR.
I like the gun setups and perks.

I really do hope they change things around, and fix. If they have a HATR/VSAT this game might actually be good.
08-25-2017, 10:50 PM #3
naxking
I defeated!
I like the gun and timing but the look of everything from division to multiplayer party, I don't like it. And I wish they'd add more maps so I could see if I liked it. So far two of three maps are god awful.
08-26-2017, 12:57 AM #4
I love it, got to max level and maxed out 2 divisions in like 4 hours. Already got like 300 kills with the semi auto sniper and same with the grease gun. It feels like MW3, which was my favorite cod, it's nice
Hope to see a leaderboard soon
08-26-2017, 09:56 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by John View Post
I love it, got to max level and maxed out 2 divisions in like 4 hours. Already got like 300 kills with the semi auto sniper and same with the grease gun. It feels like MW3, which was my favorite cod, it's nice
Hope to see a leaderboard soon

Same i got the MW3 feeling, Hopefully it doesnt take 3 months to add leaderboards when the game comes out Kappa, btw whats the max level for the divisions?
08-26-2017, 02:49 PM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
it's ok. I'll leave my judgement for the next beta once some stuff gets ironed out or until the full release. It's not the best cod game i've played but it's not as bad as IW
08-26-2017, 08:14 PM #7
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
I don't like how you can't sprint immediately after proning or crouching and there's a delay to crouch or prone fast after sprinting
Last edited by SlimShadyXV- ; 08-27-2017 at 09:05 PM.
08-27-2017, 06:40 PM #8
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Same i got the MW3 feeling, Hopefully it doesnt take 3 months to add leaderboards when the game comes out Kappa, btw whats the max level for the divisions?

4 at the moment, while in beta

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo