08-31-2017, 09:26 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); wow pretty crazy how sledgehammer doesn't know how to make a weapon i mean we have two weapons that everyone uses and everything else just under-performs. how do you mess up a weapon like the m1 carbine?
08-31-2017, 09:53 PM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
for me its the smgs that i feel under perform period
09-01-2017, 11:21 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
wow pretty crazy how sledgehammer doesn't know how to make a weapon i mean we have two weapons that everyone uses and everything else just under-performs. how do you mess up a weapon like the m1 carbine?

i seen a gameplay and the fucking stg just slaughtered, it looked like an acr from mw2, which is the exact opposite of it irl. but i mean its obvious sledgehammer don't give a fuck they have black nazi women solders and no swastikas
09-01-2017, 11:23 PM #4
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
i seen a gameplay and the fucking stg just slaughtered, it looked like an acr from mw2, which is the exact opposite of it irl. but i mean its obvious sledgehammer don't give a fuck they have black nazi women solders and no swastikas

ya the stg is pretty much the only viable ar. the m1 garand has too much kick to use properly, the m1 carbine just does no damage and whatever the other ar does like half as much damage as the stg. that gun and the ppsh are the only two weapons people use and anything else just puts you at a disadvantage. pretty disappointing.
09-01-2017, 11:24 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
ya the stg is pretty much the only viable ar. the m1 garand has too much kick to use properly, the m1 carbine just does no damage and whatever the other ar does like half as much damage as the stg. that gun and the ppsh are the only two weapons people use and anything else just puts you at a disadvantage. pretty disappointing.

well they fucked up a ww2 shooter history and gun wise, what makes u think they wouldn't butcher the actual gameplay
09-29-2017, 06:08 PM #6
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
whats the mp40 like tho? dats the question
09-30-2017, 04:12 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
whats the mp40 like tho? dats the question

apparently they nerfd the stg and SMGs so i guess less dominant? (going off what the SMGs where like in the console beta)
09-30-2017, 03:12 PM #8
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
apparently they nerfd the stg and SMGs so i guess less dominant? (going off what the SMGs where like in the console beta)

i used to rek everyone back in 09 with the mp40 lol i hope its still good! if not ima be running thompson
09-30-2017, 06:06 PM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
i used to rek everyone back in 09 with the mp40 lol i hope its still good! if not ima be running thompson

the mp40 isnt in the beta so i dunno
09-30-2017, 06:16 PM #10
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
the mp40 isnt in the beta so i dunno

thompson??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo