10-05-2017, 01:23 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is a exe dump to be viewable in ida pro if anyone want to have a look over whats changed and what has not if you like researching cod stuff. lol

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SC58 ; 09-16-2018 at 07:18 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

Frosty, Hydrogen, Jon Snow
10-05-2017, 02:28 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
here is a exe dump to be viewable in ida pro if anyone want to have a look over whats changed and what has not if you like researching cod stuff. lol

Kappa you silly goose, mind adding in a few images of it?
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-05-2017 at 02:30 PM.
10-05-2017, 04:43 PM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
here is a exe dump to be viewable in ida pro if anyone want to have a look over whats changed and what has not if you like researching cod stuff. lol

You should take a look at the fastfiles because from a quick glance they don't look encrypted, just compressed. The header looked a bit different than AW but they are still signed. Might be a bit easier to make a zone dump tool
Last edited by Tustin ; 10-05-2017 at 04:56 PM.
10-05-2017, 05:12 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
You should take a look at the fastfiles because from a quick glance they don't look encrypted, just compressed. The header looked a bit different than AW but they are still signed. Might be a bit easier to make a zone dump tool

i may look at a few things i have not bother looking at it much. have not had the time really, was going to try and dump some thing over the weekend of it but went out of town and couldn't... prob could somehow make a crack to make it load up but i have never crack pc games to play free or whatever
10-05-2017, 06:07 PM #5
is this the dump file from the pc beta that i posted on mpgh? Kappa
10-05-2017, 06:39 PM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
i may look at a few things i have not bother looking at it much. have not had the time really, was going to try and dump some thing over the weekend of it but went out of town and couldn't... prob could somehow make a crack to make it load up but i have never crack pc games to play free or whatever

Eh that's all Steam DRM stuff that's probably impossible to crack. They probably hold the decryption key on their server until it's time to decrypt the files.
10-06-2017, 09:44 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Buddha View Post
is this the dump file from the pc beta that i posted on mpgh? Kappa

lol no, its not like only one person in the world can dump it silly
11-02-2017, 04:42 PM #8

Proof that it's a copy and paste lol
11-02-2017, 08:12 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post

Proof that it's a copy and paste lol

yeah i already seen that lol i just only looked at the exe for few mins then said ehh boring xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo