11-04-2017, 05:28 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't really like the zombies because they changed the jug to armour and the zombies run fast and they spawn form no where.

What's your thoughts about the game.
I didn't play multiplayer yet.
11-04-2017, 07:42 PM #2
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
15 minutes until I have the Campaign side downloaded for PC.

I've heard some bad things about it thus far but I guess we will see. Others on PC have said it runs flawlessly if all drivers are up to date and you're on the latest Win10 update.
11-04-2017, 09:11 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by GJx View Post
I don't really like the zombies because they changed the jug to armor and the zombies run fast and they spawn from nowhere.

What're your thoughts on the game?
I didn't play multiplayer yet.

Good things:

The game is fucking good.

Bad Things:

- After a game is down, the scoreboard freezes and automatically starts up a new game.
- Servers go down every fucking 2 games I play for 30 minutes.
- 99% of everyone is stuck on a loading screen for more than 20 minutes.
- Applications errors happen a LOT of times.

At this point, not too sure to call this game shit or good. Someone else be the judge for me.
11-04-2017, 09:50 PM #4
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
=The game is fucking good.=
not too sure to call this game shit or good=.

wut m8?
11-04-2017, 10:08 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
wut m8?

Exactly what I mean, IDEK
11-04-2017, 10:42 PM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
The zombies is a lot easier than it has been the last few games. I think the shield mechanic is a lot nicer than juggernaut as it frees up a perk slot and also lets you tank a hit or two more than jugg. I'm also a big fan of the quest they added that walks you through everything rather than just guessing steps. So far I like it more than IW zombies and I think they have a good chance of making a really solid story with the DLC.

As for mp I don't really know yet. Hard to say when most of my experience is with infinite loading screens and game crashes. I'll wait a week or two to form an opinion on it.
11-05-2017, 12:50 AM #7
Samurai Poster
Political correctness is big with this one. But looking past that, it's pretty good.

I never experiencing any loading screens in the game. No crash or anything.
11-05-2017, 09:49 PM #8
Game is garbage. I haven't bought COD games since the PS3 and it's the same polished turd year in and year out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo