11-09-2017, 01:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I tested to see if this would work and it did, I could also only find one video on it. Basically on World War II, they linked Gamebattles to the game, a competitive website ran by major league gaming. I wondered if you could do something, since the game is literally running code from the website, can you inject code? You can, but only some that I know of, carrots. Not the vegetable that is underground, but this ^ it is used a color definer for colors in text that dont have their own dvar for color, like say. There isnt a sayColor dvar so to change the color you need a ^. The numbers range 0-8. I have tested a lot of stuff and the only thing that seems to actually work is ^

You must login or register to view this content.
How to use this you ask?????
when you make your team name put a ^0 - ^8
YOU CAN DEFINE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER
example ^1O^2p^3t^4i^5c
Colors
^0 black
^1 red
^2 green
^3 yellow
^4 blue
^5 CYAN
^6 Pink
^7 white
^8 is a color that changes.

When will this be patched??????

Probably never,
considering that this is coming from the mlg website, they would need to remove color coding from WW2 or get MLG to ban ^
MLG would not probably change their coding for a mistake on cods side.

HINT

^F doenst work, it does not show up either so if you wanted to you could make your team name ^F^F^F and it would count as valid but be nothing.

The following user groaned pythonmodding for this awful post:

S63
11-09-2017, 07:18 AM #2
desider
Save Point
soo this is just for clan name or ?
11-09-2017, 01:07 PM #3
Yes, it is only for team name.
11-18-2017, 11:06 PM #4
Where does the colored team name show up? Is it in normal multiplayer game or only playing ranked mlg games?
11-19-2017, 03:37 PM #5
It shows up in game when the match is selected
11-19-2017, 05:02 PM #6
this is the dumbest thing ever. who gives a crap.

The following user thanked SSgtHarrell for this useful post:

S63
04-08-2023, 01:06 AM #7
How amazing this article is!!! It is the article which can help me to look back on myself while reading an article about You must login or register to view this content., and to grow in the future rather than always beating myself up and staying in one place.
05-04-2023, 06:26 AM #8
I would really like to say 'Thank you" , and I also study about You must login or register to view this content. , why don't you visit my place? I am sure that we can communicate well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo