11-12-2017, 03:12 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: As of the most recent update, EXP is now functioning as normal. You must login or register to view this content.

Condrey says WWII launched with 2XP active, 3XP was active this weekend; changes back to regular Monday

Condrey tweeted earlier today that Call of Duty: WWII has essitentally had 3XP active this weekend, rather than 2XP, after many fans asked why Double XP was not working properly.
However, Condrey has now explained on Reddit that the game actually launched with 2XP active — which is why leveling up may have felt faster than usual. This weekend, 3XP was live because of how they tried to activate 2XP.

No sarcasm in my response. We launched with 2XP active, unintentionally. Everyone was getting 2XP since 11/3 and up until we made the playlist change late Thursday night, which effectively launched 3XP.
Come Monday, when we turn off the XP bonus, it will effectively revert to what we should have had at launch (aka 1XP).
So early players, you got a huge head start.
PS. Positive intent is the spirit of life. Keep it classy, Reddit.

Looks like leveling up is going to be very slow come Monday…

You must login or register to view this content.

Source :*You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ROCKY_southpaw ; 11-22-2017 at 09:22 AM.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Shadow
11-14-2017, 01:25 AM #2
naxking
I defeated!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Condrey says WWII launched with 2XP active, 3XP was active this weekend; changes back to regular Monday

Condrey tweeted earlier today that Call of Duty: WWII has essitentally had 3XP active this weekend, rather than 2XP, after many fans asked why Double XP was not working properly.
However, Condrey has now explained on Reddit that the game actually launched with 2XP active — which is why leveling up may have felt faster than usual. This weekend, 3XP was live because of how they tried to activate 2XP.

No sarcasm in my response. We launched with 2XP active, unintentionally. Everyone was getting 2XP since 11/3 and up until we made the playlist change late Thursday night, which effectively launched 3XP.
Come Monday, when we turn off the XP bonus, it will effectively revert to what we should have had at launch (aka 1XP).
So early players, you got a huge head start.
PS. Positive intent is the spirit of life. Keep it classy, Reddit.

Looks like leveling up is going to be very slow come Monday…

You must login or register to view this content.

Source :*You must login or register to view this content.

Honestly it felt like I was playing with regular XP since launch. And over the weekend, I barely felt like there was 3xp. Just 2xp. Michael is two faces liar and he knows it.
11-14-2017, 01:27 AM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by naxking View Post
Honestly it felt like I was playing with regular XP since launch. And over the weekend, I barely felt like there was 3xp. Just 2xp. Michael is two faces liar and he knows it.

We will know when ''Triple Xp '' ends

we will be able to see if we level up at the same rate or slower
11-14-2017, 01:33 AM #4
naxking
I defeated!
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
We will know when ''Triple Xp '' ends

we will be able to see if we level up at the same rate or slower

Hopefully it’ll be fast. Or they got a serious problem
11-14-2017, 01:34 AM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by naxking View Post
Hopefully it’ll be fast. Or they got a serious problem

I cant really complain i did prestige in 6-8 hours gameplay and i didnt really try
11-15-2017, 12:23 PM #6
Beats
Platinum Seller
Managed to hit prestige 7th before they put standard xp on, now levelling is so rusty lol
11-15-2017, 02:11 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
Managed to hit prestige 7th before they put standard xp on, now levelling is so rusty lol

I dont see why somuch people are complaining or you enjoy the game and if you just want the trophy its just first prestige so i dont see the big deal ?
11-15-2017, 07:14 PM #8
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post

9th prestige 40 GoML bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo