11-16-2017, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Greetings all,
I came across this neat little trick to get as many 2Xp codes as you want.
It will take approximately 2 mins to get two codes that can be worth 15 min or 30 min.
All you need its a computer and a phone to download an App.

1st. go to: You must login or register to view this content. (leave this window open)
This creates a temporary email that will receive incoming emails for 24 Hrs

2nd. go to: You must login or register to view this content.
Register an account here and use the above email that you created.
Also use a made up phone number

3rd. while on the the Blazing rewards site go to profile and fill out interest (this nets you 50 reward points)

4th. Download the blazing rewards app login in with your fake email. In this app you can redeem your points for the 2XP codes.

5th. Go back to the fake email window and you'll receive your 2xp codes via email to this fake email

6th. Redeem your 2 codes here You must login or register to view this content.

7th. Repeat Dancing

The following 4 users say thank you to Untouchable_God for this useful post:

BulletProof3160, KernalHD, RiggsDiggs, xPan
11-25-2017, 02:25 PM #11
Originally posted by God View Post
Greetings all,
I came across this neat little trick to get as many 2Xp codes as you want.
It will take approximately 2 mins to get two codes that can be worth 15 min or 30 min.
All you need its a computer and a phone to download an App.

1st. go to: You must login or register to view this content. (leave this window open)
This creates a temporary email that will receive incoming emails for 24 Hrs

2nd. go to: You must login or register to view this content.
Register an account here and use the above email that you created.
Also use a made up phone number

3rd. while on the the Blazing rewards site go to profile and fill out interest (this nets you 50 reward points)

4th. Download the blazing rewards app login in with your fake email. In this app you can redeem your points for the 2XP codes.

5th. Go back to the fake email window and you'll receive your 2xp codes via email to this fake email

6th. Redeem your 2 codes here You must login or register to view this content.

7th. Repeat Dancing

"Download the blazing rewards app login in with your fake email. In this app you can redeem your points for the 2XP codes."

how you do this with computer
04-08-2023, 01:06 AM #12
I came here because my friends recommended me how good this article is. There is priceless information that I have found. I will also recommend You must login or register to view this content. to my relationship.
05-04-2023, 06:20 AM #13
This one is the best article that I have ever read. There are many good points for people like me, and if you are really interested in topic like this, I also have something more interesting here. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo