11-25-2017, 11:17 PM #1
Silent-Violent
Italian Mob Boss
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone,*

I've messaged moderators, and have not got a response, so don't get mad at me for posting this in here (if it's wrong).*

NGU is a big family, and families support one another, so I was posting this to see if anyone else twitch streams their gameplay. I just started about a week ago and would love some support from the NGU family. Below Ill post my link and I appreciate everything, just a simple follow will do.*

If you have your own channel, comment the link down below and I'll be sure to follow back!

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks everyone, Happy Holidays!

- Silent-violent*

The following 2 users say thank you to Silent-Violent for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw, Whitedodge00
11-27-2017, 07:36 PM #2
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
I stream almost every night. I’m actually pushing for Affiliate so come hang out! You must login or register to view this content.
04-08-2023, 01:06 AM #3
The article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about You must login or register to view this content., please
05-04-2023, 06:19 AM #4
I completely agree with your conclusion, but your writing has a technical problem, and I could solve the problem. I suggest you should find the problem in my place. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo