11-01-2010, 01:54 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, I posted a patch earlier with Godmode & UFO mode, but this is a new & improved version of the other one Winky Winky

explanation for UFO is on screen (with nice ps3 buttons on screen Happy)
got rid of that annoying 'UNLOCALIZED' thing before every line of text you write :p

check it out & tell me what you guys think Smile
You must login or register to view this content.

thanx is appreciated Winky Winky

The following 16 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

8======D----, Icy, Carbon0x, Clanor, connwood, Console Beat, Dreamcather, juddylovespizza, l2ellVlliXz, mikeeh, Modder901, Mw2Freak13, NiCiUFF, PSN TeCa-ToWn, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS, Swampman
11-08-2010, 05:39 PM #11
l2ellVlliXz
Climbing up the ladder
its awesome bro .. thanX very much < i mean the one b4 .. soon waiting for anyhost .. ^_^
11-10-2010, 02:20 PM #12
saudi--fantom
Do a barrel roll!
yow m8 is this for UK- or US ? & ist make me 10 coz now iam 11th & my score is very hight i want 2 make it ligt thx any way
11-16-2010, 10:39 AM #13
Modder901
I am error
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
this is only for the first map..
although: the setClientDvars (speed, jump etc) will still work as long as you don't back out of the pregame lobby when you're changing map..
so in pregame, you can change map & speed will still work..

Thanx For Release Karloos Your The First Freakin Person to release a good patch for Ps3 Nice Work Smile Peace

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Im new to JAILBREAK and you might laugh but how do yuo install it i only got it a couple of days ago
11-16-2010, 11:01 AM #14
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Modder901 View Post
Thanx For Release Karloos Your The First Freakin Person to release a good patch for Ps3 Nice Work Smile Peace

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Im new to JAILBREAK and you might laugh but how do yuo install it i only got it a couple of days ago

So you have a jailbreak ps3 on 3.41 ?
there's a tutorial on how to get hacked lobbies on mw2 (search for it, it's a thread by The End, title is 'how to get hacked lobbies on mw2)

use that tutorial, but instead of placing the files in your mw2 folder, look for your W@W folder & place it there Smile
look for the original patch.ff on your ps3 hdd & replace it with this one Winky Winky
11-17-2010, 01:02 AM #15
you really should post a tut vid cause i dont understand how to do none of this, also is this possible to do using a mac
11-17-2010, 01:31 AM #16
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by mrelitesniper View Post
you really should post a tut vid cause i dont understand how to do none of this, also is this possible to do using a mac

you talking about modding the patch or getting it on your ps3 ?

anyway, both are possible using a mac..

get the patch on ps3: use FileZilla for OSX

patch modding: run virtual windows Happy
11-19-2010, 12:50 PM #17
You need a JBed PS3 to host this right?
11-19-2010, 01:34 PM #18
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Virus View Post
You need a JBed PS3 to host this right?

unless you're TheUnkn0wn or hunter128 (and a few others): YES

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

although i am convinced that using the hdd decrypt method that was tried somewhere round march - april i think, would work just as well..
Brendanj got syntax errors, but I think that could've been code error's, as i get them a LOT :p
maybe if someone would bother trying to use the hdd method to swap patch files, i'm pretty certain it'd work.. Smile
01-29-2016, 04:17 AM #19
xiMY}
Gobble
Hey Karoolus, I'm Looking For The Update Version Of Your Zombie Patch, That Has The Flashing Score And Stuff. I Just Like Going Back To The Classics Every Once And A While. I Also Want The Update Multiplayer Patch (With VIP And Stuff). If You Could Reply Or PM Me A Link I'd Appreciate It.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo