Post: Telixion Theory : Treyarch Back Story Of Zombie Mode : + Easter Eggs Galore!
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WE HAVE DONE A LOT MORE RESEARCH AND ADDED MORE TO THE THEORY! MY LATEST THEORY INCLUDES THE POSSIBILITY OF THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SUPER ARMY GONE BAD. VIEW THE REVISED THREAD AND NEW DETAILS HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Telixion Theory project is being worked on by Telixion, Bigsilk, + Vosty. Telixion Theory explores the many easter eggs in Verruckt and Shi No Numa. We have through our finding's and vast research come to realize that Treyarch is building a back story for the zombie mode type and obviously will have more maps for us in the future. We will be posting videos, photos, and explanations as to what those silly numbers written on walls mean... This research you will find no where on the web! IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!

For full details and videos visit:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vosty3 ; 06-19-2009 at 07:52 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Vosty3 for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, 7eddiedoowop7, CharGeh, deozpester91, dominator2481, DrUnKeNmOnKeY, drunkenrepublicn, dustin.kirk, fennyfenn, Hazel, iStrongSauce, kazbluegreen, lilnatsfan44, Lostprphets417, M0897, matt0602, NanuGama, ne30pc, NGU_swat097, Octavia, Robbynator333, RollinShake1693, SAMI23, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, SpongehAcee, stickerbob, sweatytrevor, Temphaa, The-Nazi-Zombie, toreno, UndeadxCorpse, Valimen, xScreamo!
06-15-2009, 01:11 AM #20
one last question ahah
does nacht der untoten or w.e its called come into this? or is it just there for the hell of it?
06-15-2009, 03:48 PM #21
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
lol imagin if MP3 dosnt have zombies xD but ya that stuff creepy as hell!!!!
06-15-2009, 05:49 PM #22
Wow, you're completely decoding zombies!
06-15-2009, 09:15 PM #23
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
i love the backstory it makes it so much more intersting
06-16-2009, 01:21 AM #24
That's cool. You guys should collaborate with the people working on the Red Menace Theory: You must login or register to view this content.
06-16-2009, 05:11 AM #25
Oh there is definitely a back story Treyarch is working on its very apparent and not B.S. made up stuff. How accurate our interpretation is we don't know exactly but we have found some clues nobody else were able to found especially Tanguska which is prb my favorite find so far written on the wall of the hut outside the com room. We will hopefully have a dedicated page here soon on the site with our theories based off what we know from the different easter eggs etc etc. Its not just a bunch of random stuff, they are using actual events in history some very controversial to build a back story for the zombie game type and I love it. I personally feel that the story begins in verruckt and has nothing to do with nacht why? because the first zombie map was a last minute in house thing that jesse snyder came up with, with the help of some other level designers who now is working on Halo Reach ;-) hes an awesome guy anyways I believe that verruckt was the beginning of creating a back story. Glad you guys are enjoying it as we are!
06-17-2009, 03:08 AM #26
kirke23
Save Point
nice 1 i allways wanted to no wht the story was behind nazi z.
06-17-2009, 12:43 PM #27
Okay something that I would like to point out that I haven't seen on any back story topic's, and forgive me if this has already been pointed out.

Through all of the zombie maps there are various things written on the walls and I know that these have given us some of the best clues. But who wrote them? They didn't just appear on the walls. I think that it was one of four possibilities.

1) The Zombies - This seems unlikely because they wouldn't write things about how to destroy themselves and how to help you.

2) The Survivors- Again this seems unlikely because surely if you had written it, off screen, you would have a grand knowledge of the area but you have work the messages out to unlock hidden meanings. Plus in each map you retreat into the buildings so you had never been there before.

3) Former Workers - As we all know the places you play in used to be test sights for some sort of experiment. What if the people that were working on the experiment wrote it. This idea has pros and cons. Cons being that the workers must have known that something would go wrong, and that there would be some survivors to read the messages. This could be argued with saying that WHEN the experiments went wrong they wrote the messages in case a rescue came for them.

4) The Other - There has been much talk about how the zombies were not the actual an experiment but simply a trail run. What if this experiment was some sort of Frankenstein type of project that was intend to create life. That would explain the zombies and all of the electrical equipment that is the 2 new maps. Any way, what if this experiment is not evil but helpful, and IT wrote the messages to help us stop the zombies. This would also explain why the zombies are attack (besides being freaking zombies!). Think about it if you were the practice to something better than you, you would be pretty pissed at the finished product.

Any way this is just my Ideas. If anyone wants to expand or say that I'm completely wrong then feel free! Big fan of free speech!
Last edited by TheReaperGrim ; 06-17-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: New Idea
06-19-2009, 07:56 PM #28
LATEST UPDATES NOW UP IN A NEW THREASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

THE FIRST ZOMBIE MAP DOES NOT PLAY INTO THE BACK STORY! WHY? FOR 1 ZOMBIE MODE WAS ADDED LAST MINUTE AS A MOD FOR COD WAW AND 2 VERRUCKTS TRAILER VIDEO IS CALLED "IN THE BEGINNING" im 99.9999999999999999% positive that the first level has nothing to do with the story although that doesn't mean they cant build it into the back story somehow...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo