Post: Telixion Theory : Treyarch Back Story Of Zombie Mode : + Easter Eggs Galore!
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WE HAVE DONE A LOT MORE RESEARCH AND ADDED MORE TO THE THEORY! MY LATEST THEORY INCLUDES THE POSSIBILITY OF THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SUPER ARMY GONE BAD. VIEW THE REVISED THREAD AND NEW DETAILS HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Telixion Theory project is being worked on by Telixion, Bigsilk, + Vosty. Telixion Theory explores the many easter eggs in Verruckt and Shi No Numa. We have through our finding's and vast research come to realize that Treyarch is building a back story for the zombie mode type and obviously will have more maps for us in the future. We will be posting videos, photos, and explanations as to what those silly numbers written on walls mean... This research you will find no where on the web! IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!

For full details and videos visit:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vosty3 ; 06-19-2009 at 07:52 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Vosty3 for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, 7eddiedoowop7, CharGeh, deozpester91, dominator2481, DrUnKeNmOnKeY, drunkenrepublicn, dustin.kirk, fennyfenn, Hazel, iStrongSauce, kazbluegreen, lilnatsfan44, Lostprphets417, M0897, matt0602, NanuGama, ne30pc, NGU_swat097, Octavia, Robbynator333, RollinShake1693, SAMI23, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, SpongehAcee, stickerbob, sweatytrevor, Temphaa, The-Nazi-Zombie, toreno, UndeadxCorpse, Valimen, xScreamo!
07-21-2009, 04:13 AM #65
Doesn't Die Rese also mean the voyage? But it is a secret Nazi facility below Poland, that would be a fun map to play in. If they make a new map pack, one of the MP maps should be in the mountains where the facility is, one at Tunguska, and another random one, and they should have the Die Rese facility as the Zombie map.
07-24-2009, 08:12 AM #66
I found something very interesting in Doctors Quarters that I haven't read about anywhere online. Next to the radio in the back that you activate to hear it say "I'm Dr. Maxin" over and over again, there is a left arm on the table. Possibly the guy's arm who went there that is hanging? Makes sense, loses his left arm and goes to see the doctor about it. Haven't read anywhere about people seeing this arm there, so feel free to look at it when you play.
07-24-2009, 03:34 PM #67
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Originally posted by LunchBoxChronic View Post
I found something very interesting in Doctors Quarters that I haven't read about anywhere online. Next to the radio in the back that you activate to hear it say "I'm Dr. Maxin" over and over again, there is a left arm on the table. Possibly the guy's arm who went there that is hanging? Makes sense, loses his left arm and goes to see the doctor about it. Haven't read anywhere about people seeing this arm there, so feel free to look at it when you play.

Interesting! I'll be sure to check this out!
07-25-2009, 12:08 AM #68
While playing again today this time multiplayer the arm wasn't in doctors quarters, it was in there when i played it solo mode. Either the arm is only there for solo mode or it was because i killed a zombie in there, im not sure. But a left arm being in there makes a lot of sense, so now i have to re-check it myself to make sure its true.

PSN: LunchBoxChronic
07-30-2009, 07:47 PM #69
Yeah the left arm thing, turns out it was just a zombie I killed. But still, would've been pretty cool to have found if it were an Easter Egg, would've made perfect sense.
07-31-2009, 04:33 AM #70
BJKing2669
I am error
Germany was trying to build a super army out of the aryan race the thought the aryans were the first gods but they lost there powers by mating with humans so the were trying to recreat it
08-01-2009, 01:18 AM #71
travhiggy
I am error
awesome going to have to read the entire thing on the link (Y)
08-02-2009, 09:05 PM #72
travhiggy
I am error
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
anyone else notice he foorgote the bite at the end of the tansmission he forgetes the bit where the guy mentions 2 DR names

remember this is a short version mate it does mention the doctors in the full thing on the link Smile

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by LunchBoxChronic View Post
Doesn't Die Rese also mean the voyage? But it is a secret Nazi facility below Poland, that would be a fun map to play in. If they make a new map pack, one of the MP maps should be in the mountains where the facility is, one at Tunguska, and another random one, and they should have the Die Rese facility as the Zombie map.

der riese is german for THE GIANT. and the new zombie is set in a factory just outside of the map nightfire (Y) Smile
08-07-2009, 09:21 PM #73
is there goin 2 be anything on der riese cos it seems 2 b the final part if you ask me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo