Post: Telixion Theory : Treyarch Back Story Of Zombie Mode : + Easter Eggs Galore!
06-13-2009, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WE HAVE DONE A LOT MORE RESEARCH AND ADDED MORE TO THE THEORY! MY LATEST THEORY INCLUDES THE POSSIBILITY OF THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A SUPER ARMY GONE BAD. VIEW THE REVISED THREAD AND NEW DETAILS HERE:

You must login or register to view this content.

Telixion Theory project is being worked on by Telixion, Bigsilk, + Vosty. Telixion Theory explores the many easter eggs in Verruckt and Shi No Numa. We have through our finding's and vast research come to realize that Treyarch is building a back story for the zombie mode type and obviously will have more maps for us in the future. We will be posting videos, photos, and explanations as to what those silly numbers written on walls mean... This research you will find no where on the web! IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!

For full details and videos visit:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vosty3 ; 06-19-2009 at 07:52 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Vosty3 for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, 7eddiedoowop7, CharGeh, deozpester91, dominator2481, DrUnKeNmOnKeY, drunkenrepublicn, dustin.kirk, fennyfenn, Hazel, iStrongSauce, kazbluegreen, lilnatsfan44, Lostprphets417, M0897, matt0602, NanuGama, ne30pc, NGU_swat097, Octavia, Robbynator333, RollinShake1693, SAMI23, ShAdoW_RiDa, JimErased, SpongehAcee, stickerbob, sweatytrevor, Temphaa, The-Nazi-Zombie, toreno, UndeadxCorpse, Valimen, xScreamo!
06-13-2009, 01:45 AM #2
Cool, thanks Vosty.
06-13-2009, 05:02 AM #3
Ya no problem check the thread out we are constantly adding... the current plot that really got us excited is:

Shi No Numa:
TELIXION THEORY
Story behind the game

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40
I hope your recieving this transmission peter. If you are not then all is but lost. You should know by now we failed
to contain the asylum and we have moved the experiment here to this location.
The numbers will guide you.
The giant must remain - - - at all cost, repeat, Derese - - - at all costs.

This is the intro to the first easter egg available to you. It can be started by activating the three radios in the first room.
The transmission later goes on to go into detail about 115. But we are going to start with something else.
After the transmission is over you will hear

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 Is the Military airspace surounding Area-51

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 Is coordinates for the crash site of the tunguska meteorite. You must login or register to view this content.
The word Tunguska can be found by going through the storage hut of the main building and looking to the left through the window of the hut you cannot access.
In the space outside the map to the right of the storage hut is a meteor with no crater.
Is this what caused the zombies. Or something else. The hell hounds are summoned by another source. Is it possible that the alien 115 mentioned in the transmission came from that. Or what about this "giant". Derese?

Also this experiment that was moved from Veruckt to Shi No Numa. Where is it? Did they transfer it? Perhaps It escaped. Or is it still there.

-This is not all- But I feel I should get it out to you guys-I will polish it up and add more later-

1-Transmission for Peter
---This can be activated by pressing X on the three radio's inside the first room.
2-Wrong Number
---There is a phone in the Doctors Quarters which when activated by X four times will play some cool stuff.An easter egg to this easter egg is that the number dialed is 5-1-1 Which is supposed to be 1-1-5
3-115
---This can be found behind the upstairs random box in the main building on a box. Many easter eggs in Shi No Numa reference this number and bring - to me at least - the idea that it is an alien that is directly connected to the meteor
4-Numbers
---Numbers like 17 and 20 can be found in the Shi No Numa map. They are in tally form. I will be doing more research with this later.
5-Just the beginning
---This is a radio you can find this inside the storage hut on a barrel below some hanging vines. To those of you familiar with your NZ knowledge. You should find this very recognizable from the Verruckt Trailer.

6-Laugh
---This can be found in the Doctors Quarters by activating the books in the middle of the bookshelf next to the perk machine.
7-Tunguska
---These words can be found written through the window of the hut you see on the left when you exit the main building through storage hut door.
8-Doctor
---There is a radio in the seperate room inside Doctors Quarters that can be activated with X
9-So close
---Chants can be heard while out in the swamp. Many I have come across as just noise. But two (male and female) sounds say "So close to the shield" More about this will be written in my Telixion Theory page
10-Ashes Ashes
---In the back room of the Fishing Hut you can hear Japanese kids singing a nursery rhymn.
06-13-2009, 05:23 AM #4
G-ManRocks
Bounty hunter
thats cool thanks
06-13-2009, 05:49 AM #5
Dopey
NGU :/
wow crazy!!
06-13-2009, 05:59 AM #6
itwasme95
< ^ > < ^ >
cool .
06-13-2009, 08:06 AM #7
NGU_swat097
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Vosty3 View Post
Ya no problem check the thread out we are constantly adding... the current plot that really got us excited is:

Shi No Numa:
TELIXION THEORY
Story behind the game

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40
I hope your recieving this transmission peter. If you are not then all is but lost. You should know by now we failed
to contain the asylum and we have moved the experiment here to this location.
The numbers will guide you.
The giant must remain - - - at all cost, repeat, Derese - - - at all costs.

This is the intro to the first easter egg available to you. It can be started by activating the three radios in the first room.
The transmission later goes on to go into detail about 115. But we are going to start with something else.
After the transmission is over you will hear

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 Is the Military airspace surounding Area-51

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 Is coordinates for the crash site of the tunguska meteorite. You must login or register to view this content.
The word Tunguska can be found by going through the storage hut of the main building and looking to the left through the window of the hut you cannot access.
In the space outside the map to the right of the storage hut is a meteor with no crater.
Is this what caused the zombies. Or something else. The hell hounds are summoned by another source. Is it possible that the alien 115 mentioned in the transmission came from that. Or what about this "giant". Derese?

Also this experiment that was moved from Veruckt to Shi No Numa. Where is it? Did they transfer it? Perhaps It escaped. Or is it still there.

-This is not all- But I feel I should get it out to you guys-I will polish it up and add more later-

1-Transmission for Peter
---This can be activated by pressing X on the three radio's inside the first room.
2-Wrong Number
---There is a phone in the Doctors Quarters which when activated by X four times will play some cool stuff.An easter egg to this easter egg is that the number dialed is 5-1-1 Which is supposed to be 1-1-5
3-115
---This can be found behind the upstairs random box in the main building on a box. Many easter eggs in Shi No Numa reference this number and bring - to me at least - the idea that it is an alien that is directly connected to the meteor
4-Numbers
---Numbers like 17 and 20 can be found in the Shi No Numa map. They are in tally form. I will be doing more research with this later.
5-Just the beginning
---This is a radio you can find this inside the storage hut on a barrel below some hanging vines. To those of you familiar with your NZ knowledge. You should find this very recognizable from the Verruckt Trailer.

6-Laugh
---This can be found in the Doctors Quarters by activating the books in the middle of the bookshelf next to the perk machine.
7-Tunguska
---These words can be found written through the window of the hut you see on the left when you exit the main building through storage hut door.
8-Doctor
---There is a radio in the seperate room inside Doctors Quarters that can be activated with X
9-So close
---Chants can be heard while out in the swamp. Many I have come across as just noise. But two (male and female) sounds say "So close to the shield" More about this will be written in my Telixion Theory page
10-Ashes Ashes
---In the back room of the Fishing Hut you can hear Japanese kids singing a nursery rhymn.

scary stuff lol!
06-13-2009, 08:26 AM #8
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
wow great info here! thanks
06-13-2009, 09:05 AM #9
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
wow vosty u da man thats some good finds you got there
06-13-2009, 09:19 AM #10
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
M8 i havent got time to activate radios! If i stand still for more than 2 seconds i get raped by hell-hounds and tea-bagged by zombies lol, good info tho.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo