06-21-2009, 01:36 PM #1
Newfie
Former super mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We theorize that Shi No Numa is where the majority of the story takes place so far. On Shi No Numa there are 4 different characters, Character Bios can be found here… You must login or register to view this content.

Tank Dempsey (USA)
Nikolai Belinski (RUS)
Takeo Masaki (JAP)
Doctor Richtofen (GER)

The Shi No Numa trailer begins with the dialogue,

Dempsey: We're here, this is the place
Nikolai: Finally I was getting tired of Takeo’s rambling
Dempsey: Shut up Nikolai, and get your gear

This leads us to conclude that Nikolai, Dempsey and Takeo traveled to Shi No Numa, and Richtofen was already there performing experiments on the meteor, element #115, and the Wunderwaffe DG-2.

It has been noted that #115 was moved from Verruckt to Shi No Numa for further research.

There are 4 characters and 4 huts, we theorize that each character has their own hut, we are not certain which character belongs to which hut, but we assume…

Dempsey = Comm Room
Takeo = Fishing Hut
Richtofen = Doctor’s Quarters
Nikolai = Storage

Possible usage of these rooms…

Comm Room - ( the possible link to alien life form perhaps?.. well before the meteorite hit! scientists investigate and possibly become contaminated and well you know the rest)

Doctors Quarters - ( well self explanatory)

Storage Hut - ( holding pen for the acquired #115)

Fishing Hut - (source of food for the people working at Shi No Numa)

A new transmission in the storage hut.

You must login or register to view this content.

Storage Hut radio transmission transcript

“assistance!”

Voice 1
Here they come!
They’re everywhere!
We need to get these doors open!
Don’t leave me!

Voice 2
Hang in there
Were going to get the power on

Voice 1
Hurry up, ok

Background Voices
They’re everywhere!
We’ve got to go
“sound of a m1 garand reloading”

Then there are some muffled voices I couldn’t make out
There is also a lott of noise from zombies as well in the background

This leads me to believe this is from Verruckt
Is Peter Voice 2 in the transmission?

We have theories about each character activating the radios in their own huts. We have messed around with this a little, and found a new transmission in the storage hut, it can be viewed here… [youtubel]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3km8tba8ns[/youtube]

Storage Hut radio transmission transcript

“assistance!”

Voice 1
Here they come!
They’re everywhere!
We need to get these doors open!
Don’t leave me!

Voice 2
Hang in there
Were going to get the power on

Voice 1
Hurry up, ok

Background Voices
They’re everywhere!
We’ve got to go
“sound of a m1 garand reloading”

Then there are some muffled voices I couldn’t make out
There is also a lott of noise from zombies as well in the background

This leads me to believe this is from Verruckt
Is Peter Voice 2 in the transmission?

There are also 3 radios in the first room you spawn in, pressing “x” on each radio starts a transmission, it can

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 (1st set of numbers)

"I hope your receiving this transmission Peter, if you’re not then all hope has been lost
You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and now we had to move the experiment here.
The numbers will guide you.
The giant must remain *static* all costs
Repeat Der Reise *static* faith at all costs
The DG-2 experiments continue *static*
But we have an early advantage now
Find Dr *static* and Dr. Maxin *static* they may know whats going on
The use of *static* 115 is dangerous at best.
I'm not sure if we can continue here.
We've lost most of our best *static* (sounds like he says scientists at the end)
I hope you get this, I hope it hasn't happened there too
But I'm almost out of hope"

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (2nd set of numbers)

"Who are the two doctors? Is Richtofen one of them?

The transmission talks about the number 115 and that it was experimental, I found that it is the atomic number for a chemical, probably used in the Wunderwaffe DG-2.

Element #115 is Ununpentium. It is the temporary name of an artificially produced radioactive chemical element that has the temporary symbol Uup and has the atomic number 115. It was discovered from the bombardment of atoms of Americium-243 with ions of calcium-48. Among the product of the bombardment were four atoms of ununpentium which in less than 1/10 second decayed into atoms of ununtritium.

ok, whats funny is "ununtritium"

Ununtrium is the temporary name of a chemical element in the periodic table that has the temporary symbol Uut and has the atomic number 113. It was discovered from the bombardment of atoms of Americium-243 with ions of calcium-48. Among the product of the bombardment were four atoms of ununpentium which in less than 1/10 second decayed into atoms of ununtritium. On September 2004 a team of Japanese scientists declared that they succeeded in synthesizing the element. Keep in mind, scientists in 2004 claim they have "synthesized" the element. Which prior to 2004 mainly took place during WWII or after this all took place. The original form of the element perhaps? contained within the Area 51?

Possibly the Japanese scientist in declaring they synthesized the element could that have been the cause for "Shi No Numa?

This substance #115, was found in the meteor or extraterrestrial rock
The meteor can be seen on the right side of storage.

Notice how the meteor has the blue electricity around it? This blue electricity is not only fired from the DG-2 but is also how the hell hounds spawn, in a flash of blue electricity. There are numerous generators around Verruckt and Shi No Numa that conduct the blue electricity and are used as shock fences.

If you shoot the meteor with certain weapons and the different characters, they say things like,
“That is not of this world”
“Oh that rock, must be where element 115 comes from” (shot with DG-2 with Richtofen)
It also talks about how it is the cause for the beasts, aka the hell hounds.

Do know that the Russian army is called the red army?

This is a quote from a forum I was told to look at,
"Also when Nikolai shoots the meteorite he says "Maybe the Red Menace would be interested in this." This brings up the question who is the RED MENACE. I suspect some power who is controlling all this. Menace, means scare and or fear so that could be Red Fear or Red Scare. So now we might have a possible subject behind all this. Also in Russia a Red Menace started the Cold War in the late 1940's also between 1917 and 1923 a plot was uncovered to send bombs to 36 United States addresses, and no one was convicted, but one person was behind it. So think about this one person can be behind this."

Could Peter be Russian, and involved with the Russian army?

The numbers from the transmission have been deciphered as coordinates.

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 are coordinates for Area 51
37°14'06N 115°48'40W

I was also given this link,
and here is an except from that page:

“Other names used for the facility include Dreamland, Paradise Ranch, Home Base, Watertown Strip, Groom Lake and most recently Homey Airport. The area is part of the Nellis Military Operations Area, and the restricted airspace around the field is referred to as (R-4808N), known by the military pilots in the area as The Box."

This is where the R-4808N comes into play from the number sequence to verify the coordinates. I wonder why these numbers are at the beginning of the transmission, when they could have been at the end? Is there something to that?

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 are coordinates for the crash site of the Tunguska Meteorite. You must login or register to view this content.

There is no real publicity surrounding it. Why is this odd? Consider what year this was.
All Americans were on a razors edge with what Hitler was doing overseas, and with the recently enacted Un-American committee looking for Communists inside our boarders. Don't you think an explosion of the magnitude from a 500 ton missile hitting our soil would have caused a big stir? If your not sure, let me refresh your memory. Later that year on October 31st, there was a Radio broadcast by Orson Wells which cause such panic, people were loading their guns and heading for shelters.

The word Tunguska can be found by going through the storage hut of the main building and looking to the left through the window of the hut you cannot access.

In the space outside the map to the right of the storage hut is a meteor with no crater.
Is it possible that the #115 mentioned in the transmission came from that. Here is an article about the event…

The Tunguska event also has another option that is less believed and less talked about. Nikola Tesla often made broad and wild claims. Around this time he made one regarding a weapon involving electricity and his Wardenclyffe Tower. He claimed he could target and transfer a huge amount of electricity to any point on the globe resulting in massive devastation.

Nikola Tesla

Directed-energy weapon
Later in life, Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a “teleforce" weapon, the press called it a "peace ray" or “death ray”. In total, the components and methods included:
An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.
A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This as well according to Tesla, was also accomplished.
A means of intensifying and amplifying the force developed by the second mechanism.
A new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling force. This would be the projector, or gun, of the invention.
Tesla worked on plans for a directed-energy weapon from the early 1900s until his death. In 1937, Tesla composed a treatise entitled "The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media" concerning charged particle beams. Tesla published the document in an attempt to expound on the technical description of a "super weapon that would put an end to all war". This treatise of the particle beam is currently in the Nikola Tesla Museum archive in Belgrade. It described an open ended vacuum tube with a gas jet seal that allowed particles to exit, a method of charging particles to millions of volts, and a method of creating and directing non-dispersive particle streams (through electro-static repulsion).His records indicate that it was based on a narrow stream of atomic clusters of liquid mercury or tungsten accelerated via high voltage (by means akin to his magnifying transformer). Tesla gave the following description concerning the particles gun’s operation:
“The nozzle would send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.”
The weapon could be used against ground based infantry or for antiaircraft purposes.

Some people believe his test correlated with the Tunguska Event. It could tie in with the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the electrical spawns of the hell hounds.

So where we are at now.. Someone has tried to harness the power of the meteor or space rock and thus resulted in a zombie/hell hound outbreak and also fueling the DG-2 experiments. These experiments could possibly have been to create an army of undead soldiers to fight in the war, but it went wrong, horribly wrong…

Nazi's were known to experiment with the supernatural, in this situation the power was too much, and they lost control of their creation. Here is an article about Hitler’s fascination with the supernatural, a small quote from the article goes, "evoking the spirits of the dead, human sacrifice and summoning mysterious energies"

Element 115 is used as fuel in the reactor of the Alien space craft that the U.S. has been engineering in Area S4. Element 115 deals with the bombardment of protons to release the anti-matter used for space/time distortion and travel. Bob Lazar has been talking about this for years. Very interesting story.

Was Element 115 used as fuel or as the space/time catalyst? Could it have had something to do with the dead reverting to their "walking" presence.?

Another mystery yet to be solved deals with the voice that can be heard before the hell hounds arrive
"fetch me their souls"
Who is saying that?

We are still trying to figure out what the 20 tally marks are in the downstairs of the main hut mean. Days? Experiments? Deaths?

I found the typewriter with certain letters more visible than others, is there something to this?

Some Verruckt info: (might help some people)

This is the first stop on our adventure. A reoccurring number sequence that can be found 19382406 9:21
We have deduced that it can be broken down into 1938 24 06 9:21

June 24th, 1938 - a meteorite fell in the vicinity of Chicora, PA. Named the "Chicora Meteor", the 450+ ton meteorite exploded approximately twelve miles above the Earth's surface. There are rumors this caused a zombie outbreak.

9:21 Could be the time of the meteor incident or it could also be referring to what we believe is a bible passage,

Jeremiah 9:21
For death is come up into our windows,
and is entered into our palaces,
to cut off the children from without,
and the young men from the streets.

Or

Romans 9:21 (could be used as a scientific perspective of creation)
A potter has the right to do what he wants to with his clay, doesn't he? He can make something for a special occasion or something for ordinary use from the same lump of clay.

Here are two videos that show the writing on the wall and the number sequence…

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtxoiOIBuo"]YouTube - Xbox.com Theory - 5[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6rRseuaBY"]YouTube - Xbox.com Theory - 6[/ame]

Also on the walls of Verruckt there is 7* circle w/ a + in the middle and another 7. Seven may refer to perfection and the circle referring to the earth being divided into four sections? 4 counties, 4 characters?

We found the numbers 1942 11 3. If you put this as a date, you will find that Hitler made a statement on that day,
"Your enemy, despite his superiority, must also be at the end of his strength. It would not be the first time in history that a strong will has triumphed over the big battalions. As to your troops, you can show them no other road than that to victory or death."

Hitler was basically signing the death warrant for his entire military force.
Check this link out for more details on the date, You must login or register to view this content.

On the walls in Verruckt you will find a passage, this is what we have so far, it is not complete…
If within the warming world showered full and sullen tide - from the panes - tomorrow fish - laps be the weary - curbside sun.

Lastly to transition onto Shi No Numa, we found a corner on Verruckt with a strange image, possibly the devil, we also found this image on the binding of a book in the Doctor’s Quarters on Shi No Numa, pictures can be found here…

Here is the video that shows both…
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbfwu4OkaE"]YouTube - Xbox.com Theory - 7[/ame]

**All of this information has been gathered and discussed by many people. These are all theories and we cannot draw any real solid conclusions yet. There is definitely more to the story than we know about. This thread is open to any new discoveries and discussions about the information gathered thus far

*I will update this and add more pictures and videos*.
Remember to Thank/nominate Smile
Last edited by Newfie ; 07-01-2009 at 11:08 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Newfie for this useful post:

Azaaa, Dingus98, Genocide-, Grimsley33, Heavytech94, kazbluegreen, LilP, M3RKtemp, Sert, SpongehAcee, tagz123, The WasteLands, Thyrsta, toreno, xWongey-
07-07-2009, 09:51 PM #20
what about all the letters on the floor in shi no numa..in storage and doctors Q's and the fire in the main buliding.
07-07-2009, 10:49 PM #21
jackster802
I defeated!
thats alot of info i cant belive the designer would have the time to think that all up
07-08-2009, 09:20 AM #22
great post man, you should check out the telixion theory
its on NGU and also very good
07-17-2009, 08:07 PM #23
Also behind the stairs in the main biulding there is a piece of paper that when translated from German to English reads The Bell Well Approaches. This wouldnt mean anything except that when the Wunder-waffe's full name is translated from german to english it is called Miracle Gun The Bell 2
07-17-2009, 08:30 PM #24
itwasme95
< ^ > < ^ >
Too much to read.
07-17-2009, 09:07 PM #25
tagz123
Space Ninja
Theory - 7 is very cool
07-18-2009, 06:44 PM #26
if u follow the story line further the transmission in the first room says sumthin about the giant and de reise.

if u type 'de reise nazi' into google it shows that it wuz an old nazi base in poland. Where they experimented with 'element 115' and tried to create a weapon (wunderwaffe DG-12 ).

Making nazi with super powers like anti-gravity but it said it went wrong and the nazis began to mutate (possibly into zombies) so 'Awesome facee Reise' could possibly be the next zombie mode map?

P.S what you sed about Theory 4 with the voices its the script from the trailer for verruct every1 who knos about the theories knows that much so much 4 a clever theorie.
Last edited by RWsnipers1234 ; 07-18-2009 at 06:59 PM.
07-18-2009, 08:29 PM #27
Thanks so much dude!

But, there is something you left out...
If you are richtofen and you get a DG-2 from a mystery box, he very rarely will say "Peter..."
07-20-2009, 07:50 PM #28
OMG i just realised that on the piece of paper in the fire it has die Globe der Reise (or something like that) written on it. and the new map in MP3 is called der Reise! lol this is awesome

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo