07-05-2009, 07:34 PM #1
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Strikingadder is at the top of the leaderboards with around 33 or 3 bilion points in just under 8 hurs, now most would call him "No life" and "Hacker" but in actual fact it is not his fault, the game files corrupt and he is then left there, it is a very small chance of him corrupting so that his score goes positive, infact this usually made your k/d or accuracy on cod4 go negative.

This happens more on the xbox (I have one) there are more corrupt accounts.

The corruption also makes your account unplayable.
07-15-2009, 04:59 PM #20
Yup my file got messed up too. I am soo tired of explaining it though so find the video on my profile page on youtube. Im not trying to get subscribers but I am lazy. You must login or register to view this content.
07-19-2009, 06:00 PM #21
Originally posted by kgizzle View Post
Wowwwww, so since it's still going up that means he hacked it. I mean I know this site's for glitching, but come on don't take away from the people that actually did it legit.

ur right not at all fair expecially for digard who played forEVER to get number one and to be number one for only to have it ruined by this kid. that sUx bAlLs
08-13-2009, 06:56 PM #22
xiHoMiCiDe
Climbing up the ladder
i heard that treyarch made this acc and put it as #1 since most of the top100 in score are boosters
08-13-2009, 07:20 PM #23
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
Originally posted by TURD View Post
Strikingadder is at the top of the leaderboards with around 33 or 3 bilion points in just under 8 hurs, now most would call him "No life" and "Hacker" but in actual fact it is not his fault, the game files corrupt and he is then left there, it is a very small chance of him corrupting so that his score goes positive, infact this usually made your k/d or accuracy on cod4 go negative.

This happens more on the xbox (I have one) there are more corrupt accounts.

The corruption also makes your account unplayable.

then how is he 65 ?????? hahaha
08-13-2009, 07:26 PM #24
Originally posted by 3rd View Post
Treyarch use Xbox, I don't see why they will buy a PS3 just for the leaderboards?

Of Course they have a ps3 how dum Can u get (NO Offence).
08-13-2009, 08:19 PM #25
u should be offensive thts the stupidest thing av heard on this . they'll have hundreds of ps3's lmao
08-14-2009, 09:54 PM #26
hunter012
Save Point
no he hacked ik his other account i was in achat with him when he did it lol.
08-14-2009, 10:11 PM #27
ita clearly says on the w@w forums that its a memeber on treyarch its been confirmed and the lot.

the person who is top is apparently the account of a team memeber son's psn. not a treyarch one which is codw@w_g etc....
08-16-2009, 08:08 AM #28
lucky this happen to my friend his losses and time got reset back to 0 lucky lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo