07-05-2009, 07:34 PM #1
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Strikingadder is at the top of the leaderboards with around 33 or 3 bilion points in just under 8 hurs, now most would call him "No life" and "Hacker" but in actual fact it is not his fault, the game files corrupt and he is then left there, it is a very small chance of him corrupting so that his score goes positive, infact this usually made your k/d or accuracy on cod4 go negative.

This happens more on the xbox (I have one) there are more corrupt accounts.

The corruption also makes your account unplayable.
08-27-2009, 06:05 PM #47
eLweN
Bounty hunter
Not true full of crap.. he still plays.. look hes playtime today and watch in 1/2 weeks
08-27-2009, 06:12 PM #48
zrvnavi
Gym leader
ahhh who knows what it is anymore?? He might be a hacker or his account is corrupted who really knows expect him?? personally i think hes a hacker his lvl and time played keeps going up so it really couldn't be corrupted
09-22-2015, 02:50 PM #49
Well What you have put is partially correct, Me and my friend made the account striking adder when we were around 10 years old and we used to play world at war as normal but one day it froze and the game restarted, we then started getting a lot of spam saying hacker and #1 cheater and we had no idea what they were on about until we checked the leaderboards and we had 3 billion points. we could still play the game but the constant friend requests and messages kept making the ps3 freeze so we made another account because we didnt know we could edit the privacy settings to stop messages. But yeah we were just two kids who got extremely lucky i guess, i completely forgot it happened until the other day when my friend was trying to remember the password to the account so we could go back on it but we couldnt remember so the account is now forever lost.. But yeah Six years later im Telling you all it was just a completely random glitch and we didnt hack anything.
09-23-2015, 07:30 PM #50
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ImNotEvenGoodYT View Post
Well What you have put is partially correct, Me and my friend made the account striking adder when we were around 10 years old and we used to play world at war as normal but one day it froze and the game restarted, we then started getting a lot of spam saying hacker and #1 cheater and we had no idea what they were on about until we checked the leaderboards and we had 3 billion points. we could still play the game but the constant friend requests and messages kept making the ps3 freeze so we made another account because we didnt know we could edit the privacy settings to stop messages. But yeah we were just two kids who got extremely lucky i guess, i completely forgot it happened until the other day when my friend was trying to remember the password to the account so we could go back on it but we couldnt remember so the account is now forever lost.. But yeah Six years later im Telling you all it was just a completely random glitch and we didnt hack anything.

6 FUCKING YEARS OLD why did you grave dig it
09-26-2015, 11:52 AM #51
Just needed to Let people know i didnt Hack :'Winky Winky
09-28-2015, 08:02 AM #52
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ImNotEvenGoodYT View Post
Just needed to Let people know i didnt Hack :'Winky Winky

I doubt anyone cares now, It's imposible to get into like the top 10,000 without modifying the scores
11-10-2015, 07:32 AM #53
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Lmao somebody went grave digging I see
11-12-2015, 10:37 PM #54
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
lol i remember strikingadder being top of Leaderboards. i used to play waw all the time back in 2009 Kryptus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo