07-05-2009, 07:34 PM #1
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Strikingadder is at the top of the leaderboards with around 33 or 3 bilion points in just under 8 hurs, now most would call him "No life" and "Hacker" but in actual fact it is not his fault, the game files corrupt and he is then left there, it is a very small chance of him corrupting so that his score goes positive, infact this usually made your k/d or accuracy on cod4 go negative.

This happens more on the xbox (I have one) there are more corrupt accounts.

The corruption also makes your account unplayable.
07-05-2009, 07:35 PM #2
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
lol hes lucky then? or unlucky?
07-05-2009, 07:39 PM #3
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
Lol well you see he is in for alot of abuse from people for possibly the wrong reasons, I'm not rulingout the fact that he has "Hacked" the leaderboards but I mean it would be amazing if soemone did that seeing as there Treyarch servers, the only theory in that direction for me is that it is a Treyarch account which I still highly doubt.

The following user thanked BAS_TURD for this useful post:

Cod5_owned_cod5
07-05-2009, 07:40 PM #4
AgentJon
Former Staff
Funny. But that sucks that you can't play again.

The following user thanked AgentJon for this useful post:

Cod5_owned_cod5
07-05-2009, 07:52 PM #5
RobinDaBank1
Can’t trickshot me!
did he get banned

The following user thanked RobinDaBank1 for this useful post:

Cod5_owned_cod5
07-05-2009, 08:00 PM #6
BAS_TURD
Are you high?
Naa Don't think he did, I am not tottally sure if he can't play but on Xbox that seems to be the case, I have just checked and his score has went up by couple hundred so he is still playing lol.

Bet he sucks anyway.

The following user thanked BAS_TURD for this useful post:

Cod5_owned_cod5
07-05-2009, 08:35 PM #7
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
They don't do anything right away beacuse they know he hacked it, if it was a glitch in the game he would of been gone by now.

The following user thanked JABZ13 for this useful post:

Cod5_owned_cod5
07-05-2009, 11:41 PM #8
Wowwwww, so since it's still going up that means he hacked it. I mean I know this site's for glitching, but come on don't take away from the people that actually did it legit.
07-06-2009, 12:07 AM #9
Chulo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CruNkTro0p3r View Post
did he get banned

do you not read, op clearly said there was a corruption, no reason to get banned for that
07-06-2009, 01:07 AM #10
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
sweet i wish my files would go corrupt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo