Post: nay's patch edited by J&B* (edited infection binds)
08-25-2011, 08:27 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NAY'S EDITED INFECTION BIND PATCH FOR WORLD AT WAR

Hey guys i just edited nays world at war multiplayer infection bind patch i diddnt change much but i did add a few things to the infection bind.
Yes guys it does disable square sorry guys but you dont much need it if you have unlimited ammo. So guys if you have any problems with this please private message me just saying this hasent been tested yet so there may be some problems i hope there isint any problems im going to say this know cus i dont want a private message saying this is a problem when you get the infection binds it will not have some of the button matched up right sorry im still working on that.

Well please leave me a private message on what you think of the new changes thanks. PLEASE +Rep:PBJ:

You must login or register to view this content.

New infection binds!!
------------------------------------
Paintballs and unlimited ammo=select====NEW!!
noclip= dpad left
give all=dpad up
god mode= dpad right
Third person dpad down
enable infecttion binds=square

The following 3 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, LightModz, Mr. Bean

The following user groaned Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

SALOOTME
08-25-2011, 09:57 AM #2
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
NAY'S EDITED INFECTION BIND PATCH FOR WORLD AT WAR

Hey guys i just edited nays world at war multiplayer infection bind patch i diddnt change much but i did add a few things to the infection bind.
Yes guys it does disable square sorry guys but you dont much need it if you have unlimited ammo. So guys if you have any problems with this please private message me just saying this hasent been tested yet so there may be some problems i hope there isint any problems im going to say this know cus i dont want a private message saying this is a problem when you get the infection binds it will not have some of the button matched up right sorry im still working on that.

Well please leave me a private message on what you think of the new changes thanks. PLEASE +Rep:PBJ:

New infection binds!!
noclip= dpad left
give all=dpad up
god mode= dpad right
Third person dpad down

thanks man, i will have a look at it later today if im not busy.... i was wondering though if you could edit a replace a patches binds with yours as yours are beast lol. thanks, reply back.
08-27-2011, 01:53 PM #3
SCaReDxX
I am error
When you say infection bind. you mean i can give one of my friends The infection pack bind. and they can use god mode and noclip and stuff?
08-28-2011, 07:48 PM #4
U Failed again.. just keep ur little retarted edits 2 urself really ur pathetic And ur Asking 4 +Rep again OMG are u retarted?!

The following user thanked SALOOTME for this useful post:

Beats
08-29-2011, 12:04 AM #5
iGreaT xX
Pokemon Trainer

New infection binds!!
noclip= dpad left
give all=dpad up
god mode= dpad right
Third person dpad down

is it a nonhost patch ??????????
10-07-2011, 10:46 AM #6
Originally posted by iGreaT
is it a nonhost patch ??????????

yes no host patch

New infection binds!!
noclip= dpad left
give all=dpad up
god mode= dpad right
Third person dpad down

dosn't work your patch :n:
Last edited by xMrCheatVisionx ; 10-07-2011 at 11:25 AM.
10-09-2011, 07:11 AM #7
Solo.
Solo Da Noobs
:lol: you fail anybody can edit binds its so easy and simple /facepalm now gtfo you will enjoy the -30 rep when i can rep again

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by SALOOTME View Post
U Failed again.. just keep ur little retarted edits 2 urself really ur pathetic And ur Asking 4 +Rep again OMG are u retarted?!
Answer = Yes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo