Post: |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last
08-26-2011, 05:25 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-02-2011 at 03:54 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, AMNE, Baby-panama, cadpimp1289, Diddles2Fresshh, djh1495, Docko412, Dr. Dre, Heaney, HowsMySHOOTING, hydro_122499, I-LOVE-Coockies, IRiSe_GodFather, JNA_SNIPA, Karoolus, LightModz, ljjp, Love., lovebros, mattyjkilledme, Mr. Bean, shawry, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ,
08-26-2011, 02:36 PM #11
so this is goin to b a beast by the sounds ov it bro keep it m8
08-26-2011, 02:54 PM #12
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

Why post |Preview| when you haven't even got a preview of it here? there's no video? pointless post until you post one

The following user thanked BlazingDope for this useful post:

WantFirstStrike

The following 4 users groaned at BlazingDope for this awful post:

Blackstorm, Hawkin, Skyl1n3, Threatz2Fresshh
08-26-2011, 09:04 PM #13
nay1995
The Master
sounds good once again, at the moment im really stuck on what to do/make any ideas anyone?
08-26-2011, 09:21 PM #14
So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.

and just before i announce my patch you came up with this xD i like it,a basic multiplayer zombie map layout for you & 4-6-8 friends(make it 8 max) *hint* but if only yours had a storyline *hint* but i have ideas for improvement + wanna help me aswell(cod4 z-HaVoC)?
08-26-2011, 09:22 PM #15

Very Nice, Sounds amazing. You are truly the god of zombies.

Question 1: Will you be doing all multiplayer maps?

Question 2 Off Topic: MW2: Is making zombie land for mw2 fully patched, or is it possible to do with 1.12
08-27-2011, 03:32 AM #16
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
Why post |Preview| when you haven't even got a preview of it here? there's no video? pointless post until you post one

My description is enough of a preview, if you want an up close preview message me and I'll make it happen. When I release a preview its only after I have spent at least 100 hours working on it.

People who know me know that I do not Make stupid announcements that never lead to anything. I have a working patch and, you can bet on it if I put out a thread.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 08-27-2011 at 03:39 AM.
08-27-2011, 03:48 AM #17
bilyboi2k9
Bounty hunter

i can record for if you want??
08-27-2011, 04:16 AM #18
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by UK
and just before i announce my patch you came up with this xD i like it,a basic multiplayer zombie map layout for you & 4-6-8 friends(make it 8 max) *hint* but if only yours had a storyline *hint* but i have ideas for improvement + wanna help me aswell(cod4 z-HaVoC)?

think it will be 6-7, storyline requires ppl 2 read & no 1 does that 4 instructions, nvm a story. There is a storyline i thought up while making this patch, i may share it...
Pm me ideas it better, but you can post here.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by taliban View Post
Very Nice, Sounds amazing. You are truly the god of zombies.

Question 1: Will you be doing all multiplayer maps?

Question 2 Off Topic: MW2: Is making zombie land for mw2 fully patched, or is it possible to do with 1.12

1. probably eventually (map packs maybe...)

2. no 1.12 just in bypass.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by bilyboi2k9 View Post
i can record for if you want??

sure need a vid
08-27-2011, 10:55 AM #19
think it will be 6-7, storyline requires ppl 2 read & no 1 does that 4 instructions, nvm a story. There is a storyline i thought up while making this patch, i may share it...
Pm me ideas it better, but you can post here.

force them to follow the rules,give them a certain ammount of time to get to a certain object & if they dont,freeze them so the enemy(zombie or werewolf)can kill them,shows that they aint listening.& ill PM you some new ideas later.talk on the ngu chat box if you need more info Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo