Post: |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last
08-26-2011, 05:25 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-02-2011 at 03:54 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, AMNE, Baby-panama, cadpimp1289, Diddles2Fresshh, djh1495, Docko412, Dr. Dre, Heaney, HowsMySHOOTING, hydro_122499, I-LOVE-Coockies, IRiSe_GodFather, JNA_SNIPA, Karoolus, LightModz, ljjp, Love., lovebros, mattyjkilledme, Mr. Bean, shawry, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ,
08-27-2011, 12:18 PM #20
theShocker97
Little One
Originally posted by UK
force them to follow the rules,give them a certain ammount of time to get to a certain object & if they dont,freeze them so the enemy(zombie or werewolf)can kill them,shows that they aint listening.& ill PM you some new ideas later.talk on the ngu chat box if you need more info Smile
that won't be fun... what if people just wanna run around and kill zombies, or what if they've completed the story before and just wanna have fun, not get killed because they don't do a story

The following 2 users say thank you to theShocker97 for this useful post:

Skyl1n3, Threatz2Fresshh
08-27-2011, 04:30 PM #21
If u guys play u shall Jizz like I did and possibly scream 25 times when Ur sack is being mutilated by a doggy lol good job tho hawkin boy Smile
08-27-2011, 05:59 PM #22
bilyboi2k9
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
think it will be 6-7, storyline requires ppl 2 read & no 1 does that 4 instructions, nvm a story. There is a storyline i thought up while making this patch, i may share it...
Pm me ideas it better, but you can post here.

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

1. probably eventually (map packs maybe...)

2. no 1.12 just in bypass.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

sure need a vid

add me on ps3 m8
BILY_BOI_2K9
08-27-2011, 06:53 PM #23
Originally posted by theShocker97 View Post
that won't be fun... what if people just wanna run around and kill zombies, or what if they've completed the story before and just wanna have fun, not get killed because they don't do a story

itll get there attention + if they start the first quest they wont get killed after that,its just so that the game isnt unlimited & it gets boring.
08-27-2011, 07:22 PM #24
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
sounds amazing! cant wait for the release!
08-27-2011, 07:59 PM #25
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by UK
itll get there attention + if they start the first quest they wont get killed after that,its just so that the game isnt unlimited & it gets boring.

Or make two modes. Storymode and just plain killing mode.
08-27-2011, 08:27 PM #26
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
Or make two modes. Storymode and just plain killing mode.

even better but there are limits on space.
08-27-2011, 09:18 PM #27
Hangor
Banned
this is the best news out there!! great job dude, when u planing on releasing ?
08-27-2011, 10:01 PM #28
isevthrty
Vault dweller
sounds great ---waiting impatiently for it's release

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo