THREAD: |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last
  1. 08-26-2011, 12:25 AM
    #1
    Hawkin's Avatar
    Hawkin
    Lord of the Undead
    723
    Posts
    11,566
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
    My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

    My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
    In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

    I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

    I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

    Last edited by Hawkin; 09-01-2011 at 10:54 PM.


  2. 08-28-2011, 10:58 PM
    #31
    Love.'s Avatar
    Love.
    Banned
    99
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    omg i jizzed like diddles!! release this now, i cant wait
  3. 08-28-2011, 11:42 PM
    #32
    Kane500's Avatar
    Kane500
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,018
    Posts
    1,404
    Reputation
    Jun 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by -_UK_ViiPeR_- [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    even better but there are limits on space.
    Sorry for late reply but simply put it in two different .ffs. Also I think he'll have enough space.
  4. 08-29-2011, 11:47 PM
    #33
    Hawkin's Avatar
    Hawkin
    Lord of the Undead
    723
    Posts
    11,566
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kane212v2isgay [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Sorry for late reply but simply put it in two different .ffs. Also I think he'll have enough space.
    Do you mean like common.ff (and patch_mp.ff) I haven't experimented with that yet.

    UPDATE! Well Makin is Done with just a few bugs I'll fix tomorrow. I even put in an Easter egg that gives you a PAP fire sale for $400 (instead of $4000) for a limited time. Next map I'm gonna edit is Castle or Hanger I can't decide.

    PS Right now, Only 6 people can play at a time. So if you are on my friends list and wanting to join, if I don't invite you now you know why. This will never be a 18 person gamemode.
  5. 08-30-2011, 07:35 AM
    #34
    Love.'s Avatar
    Love.
    Banned
    99
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hawkin [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Do you mean like common.ff (and patch_mp.ff) I haven't experimented with that yet.

    UPDATE! Well Makin is Done with just a few bugs I'll fix tomorrow. I even put in an Easter egg that gives you a PAP fire sale for $400 (instead of $4000) for a limited time. Next map I'm gonna edit is Castle or Hanger I can't decide.

    PS Right now, Only 6 people can play at a time. So if you are on my friends list and wanting to join, if I don't invite you now you know why. This will never be a 18 person gamemode.
    will it be at least 10 or 12 people?? and i cant wait for release!!! when will be the date. labor weekcoming up and i want to try this
  6. 08-30-2011, 07:43 AM
    #35
    jackfors's Avatar
    jackfors
    Like a Boss
    80
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hawkin [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
    My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

    My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
    In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

    I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

    I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!
    This looks realy good bro should be awesome
  7. 08-30-2011, 11:15 AM
    #36
    Hawkin's Avatar
    Hawkin
    Lord of the Undead
    723
    Posts
    11,566
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Love. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    will it be at least 10 or 12 people?? and i cant wait for release!!! when will be the date. labor weekcoming up and i want to try this
    Probably not, there is an actual reason Treyarch only lets 4 people into a zombie game. Bots use alot of resources. (I thought it was just because Treyarch guys are dicks, who are too lazy to patch a glitch in zombies, so they put in kill barriers, but that is a different story) Making this work well for as many ppl as possible is probably what has been taking up the most of my time. I am hoping for 8 but 6 might be more reasonable. I can make it kick extra randoms if you want to go online in pub matches.
  8. 08-30-2011, 12:13 PM
    #37
    Love.'s Avatar
    Love.
    Banned
    99
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hawkin [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Probably not, there is an actual reason Treyarch only lets 4 people into a zombie game. Bots use alot of resources. (I thought it was just because Treyarch guys are dicks, who are too lazy to patch a glitch in zombies, so they put in kill barriers, but that is a different story) Making this work well for as many ppl as possible is probably what has been taking up the most of my time. I am hoping for 8 but 6 might be more reasonable. I can make it kick extra randoms if you want to go online in pub matches.
    I would only use this in private matches
  9. 08-30-2011, 05:24 PM
    #38
    RawGamer-'s Avatar
    RawGamer-
    Save Point
    7
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jul 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    now thats what i call a teaser cant wait for this one :y:
  10. 08-30-2011, 07:00 PM
    #39
    Threatz2Fresshh's Avatar
    Threatz2Fresshh
    I was 2fresshh before
    627
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    May 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hawkin [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Probably not, there is an actual reason Treyarch only lets 4 people into a zombie game. Bots use alot of resources. (I thought it was just because Treyarch guys are dicks, who are too lazy to patch a glitch in zombies, so they put in kill barriers, but that is a different story) Making this work well for as many ppl as possible is probably what has been taking up the most of my time. I am hoping for 8 but 6 might be more reasonable. I can make it kick extra randoms if you want to go online in pub matches.
    im insanely glad its a select group of people. it makes me just have a gamemode for me and my very good friends. dont need 13 random people to play who most you hate cause there voice is higher than just bieber and they are louder than him in their mic
  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:


  12. 08-30-2011, 09:04 PM
    #40
    xViTaLiZex's Avatar
    xViTaLiZex
    You talkin to me?
    517
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Sounds sick can't wait for release to try it out keep up the good work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •