Post: |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last
08-26-2011, 05:25 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-02-2011 at 03:54 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, AMNE, Baby-panama, cadpimp1289, Diddles2Fresshh, djh1495, Docko412, Dr. Dre, Heaney, HowsMySHOOTING, hydro_122499, I-LOVE-Coockies, IRiSe_GodFather, JNA_SNIPA, Karoolus, LightModz, ljjp, Love., lovebros, mattyjkilledme, Mr. Bean, shawry, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ,
08-30-2011, 10:24 PM #38
RawGamer-
Save Point
now thats what i call a teaser :p cant wait for this one :y:
08-31-2011, 12:00 AM #39
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Probably not, there is an actual reason Treyarch only lets 4 people into a zombie game. Bots use alot of resources. (I thought it was just because Treyarch guys are dicks, who are too lazy to patch a glitch in zombies, so they put in kill barriers, but that is a different story) Making this work well for as many ppl as possible is probably what has been taking up the most of my time. I am hoping for 8 but 6 might be more reasonable. I can make it kick extra randoms if you want to go online in pub matches.

im insanely glad its a select group of people. it makes me just have a gamemode for me and my very good friends. dont need 13 random people to play who most you hate cause there voice is higher than just bieber and they are louder than him in their mic

The following user thanked Threatz2Fresshh for this useful post:

Hawkin
08-31-2011, 02:04 AM #40
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
Sounds sick can't wait for release to try it out keep up the good work
08-31-2011, 02:42 AM #41
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

if u have some spare time and have a spot open mind getting me in PSN: Skeeledon. If not i understand XD your pretty busy i bet
08-31-2011, 12:01 PM #42
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.

yo hawkins my internet is back up so maybe i can get a video on this for you wen your online

The following user thanked ljjp for this useful post:

Hawkin
08-31-2011, 02:40 PM #43
omg hawkin if u add me i will be very gratefull my psn is iiGRaPHiiCz-x and i must say i love all your patches and as my jailbroken ps3 broke i carnt have this one so please add btw like your picture Happy
09-02-2011, 02:56 AM #44
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG

here is the video hawkins lol Smile

The following user thanked ljjp for this useful post:

Hawkin
09-02-2011, 04:12 AM #45
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by rockin View Post
omg hawkin if u add me i will be very gratefull my psn is iiGRaPHiiCz-x and i must say i love all your patches and as my jailbroken ps3 broke i carnt have this one so please add btw like your picture Happy

u like dr who?
09-02-2011, 04:35 AM #46
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
u like dr who?

You think I can get a beta for this :p. Also cant you make the dogs look like humans. Set model as human.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo