Post: |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last
08-26-2011, 05:25 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-02-2011 at 03:54 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, AMNE, Baby-panama, cadpimp1289, Diddles2Fresshh, djh1495, Docko412, Dr. Dre, Heaney, HowsMySHOOTING, hydro_122499, I-LOVE-Coockies, IRiSe_GodFather, JNA_SNIPA, Karoolus, LightModz, ljjp, Love., lovebros, mattyjkilledme, Mr. Bean, shawry, Threatz2Fresshh, trilispy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ,
09-02-2011, 02:48 PM #47
yeh i watched the latest one on bbc one called lets kill hitler when melody is river song Happy
09-03-2011, 04:53 AM #48
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
You think I can get a beta for this :p. Also cant you make the dogs look like humans. Set model as human.

A. Totally not that easy. If I did, what you asked, they would be human looking dogs (that had no animation, they would look like they were NOT moving) they would still move like dogs attacked like dogs, and if you shot them above the waist they wouldn't get hurt. Not to mention I could never get more then 2-4 people to play without causing the game to lag out.
B. I Really Kind of like the dogs. They keep you off your toes, and move faster then zombies.
C. In the game there are Flame Zombies (Human form) that come every 3 rounds and every round after round 9. They are not based on the dogs. they move slowly. They hurt you if you come near.
D. I also plan to add a 3rd enemy, to be announced...

NTM I wouldn't give my grandmother a beta of this game if her 100 year old self asked me. Partly because the patch just isn't ready yet, there are still too many bugs I need to fix. But mostly because I would be too busy screaming like a little girl. I mean really, she has been dead for 2 years.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by rockin View Post
yeh i watched the latest one on bbc one called lets kill hitler when melody is river song Happy

I saw it. Wish they wrote things differently.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-04-2011 at 02:57 AM.
09-03-2011, 12:37 PM #49
hope that he doesnt die cause he is ment to as it showed you on the first episode :(
09-04-2011, 02:34 AM #50
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
A. Totally not that easy. If I did, what you asked, they would be human looking dogs (that had no animation, they wouldn't look like they were NOT moving) they would still move like dogs attacked like dogs, and if you shot them above the waist they wouldn't get hurt. Not to mention I could never get more then 2-4 people to play without causing the game to lag out.
B. I Really Kind of like the dogs. They keep you off your toes, and move faster then zombies.
C. In the game there are Flame Zombies (Human form) that come every 3 rounds and every round after round 9. They are not based on the dogs. they move slowly. They hurt you if you come near.
D. I also plan to add a 3rd enemy, to be announced...

NTM I wouldn't give my grandmother a beta of this game if her 100 year old self asked me. Partly because the patch just isn't ready yet, there are still too many bugs I need to fix. But mostly because I would be too busy screaming like a little girl. I mean really, she has been dead for 2 years.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

I saw it. Wish they wrote things differently.

i had a great dream i was playing this than i died and woke up :( i cried after
09-04-2011, 02:56 AM #51
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by rockin View Post
hope that he doesnt die cause he is ment to as it showed you on the first episode :(

SPOILER its going to be the doctor made of that shapeshifting goo that dies. I'm guessing, but the doctor will never die for good.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 09-04-2011 at 02:58 AM.
09-04-2011, 06:18 PM #52
Love.
Banned
SPOILER its going to be the doctor made of that shapeshifting goo that dies. I'm guessing, but the doctor will never die for good.

yo hawkin please release this, i cant wait man
09-04-2011, 07:32 PM #53
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
hay hawkin thats an OLD vid remember i found the jump over da dog xD that was like the 2end time we played that map xD well u got almost all da bugs fixed 4 the map but i still know 3-4 Winky Winky i will tell 2 when u get on 2day. but :shh:
09-04-2011, 07:47 PM #54
So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

The video makes it sik! That is not at all what i was expecting lol. BETTER!!

The following user thanked lovebros for this useful post:

ljjp
09-05-2011, 07:15 PM #55
ahh yeh i 4got th 1 with rose yeh Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo