Login | Register

Thread: |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last

Hawkin Lord of the Undead

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 723

Membership Donator

08-26-2011 12:25 AM #1 |Preview| Hawkin's "The Undead" - Saving The Best For Last

So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
    My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
    In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!

Last edited by Hawkin; 09-01-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    Quote me or I may never know you posted it.
    Raising the Undead Since 1337

2. Love. Banned

Join Date Aug 2011

Posts 99

Membership Banned

08-28-2011 10:58 PM #31 release it now!!!!

omg i jizzed like diddles!! release this now, i cant wait

Kane500 < ^ > < ^ >

Join Date Jun 2011

Posts 1,021

Membership Standard

08-28-2011 11:42 PM #32

Quote Originally Posted by -_UK_ViiPeR_- View Post
    even better but there are limits on space.
    Sorry for late reply but simply put it in two different .ffs. Also I think he'll have enough space.

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 723

Membership Donator

08-29-2011 11:47 PM #33

Quote Originally Posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
    Sorry for late reply but simply put it in two different .ffs. Also I think he'll have enough space.
    Do you mean like common.ff (and patch_mp.ff) I haven't experimented with that yet.

UPDATE! Well Makin is Done with just a few bugs I'll fix tomorrow. I even put in an Easter egg that gives you a PAP fire sale for $400 (instead of $4000) for a limited time. Next map I'm gonna edit is Castle or Hanger I can't decide.

PS Right now, Only 6 people can play at a time. So if you are on my friends list and wanting to join, if I don't invite you now you know why. This will never be a 18 person gamemode.

5. Love. Banned

Join Date Aug 2011

Posts 99

Membership Banned

08-30-2011 07:35 AM #34 omg omgo mg

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkin View Post
    Do you mean like common.ff (and patch_mp.ff) I haven't experimented with that yet.

UPDATE! Well Makin is Done with just a few bugs I'll fix tomorrow. I even put in an Easter egg that gives you a PAP fire sale for $400 (instead of $4000) for a limited time. Next map I'm gonna edit is Castle or Hanger I can't decide.

PS Right now, Only 6 people can play at a time. So if you are on my friends list and wanting to join, if I don't invite you now you know why. This will never be a 18 person gamemode.
    will it be at least 10 or 12 people?? and i cant wait for release!!! when will be the date. labor weekcoming up and i want to try this

jackfors Like a Boss

Join Date Oct 2010

Posts 80

Membership Donator

08-30-2011 07:43 AM #35

So I have been testing my new gamemode out, for the last few days and it looks well I'm just going to say it AMAZING. My favorite patch I have made so far.
    My Working Title is "The Undead". Its a WAW Bot gamemode. With Werewolves, Zombies, and more. I can't deny I based it off of Nazi Zombies, as it has many of the same things. (ie. a Random box, Pack A Punch, Random Drops.) It will be part of my Waw Hawkin's Hacked Game pack. (Meaning It will have The newest Version Wizards and Werewolves on the same patch, and maybe in the future <cough> it might have one more gamemode in the same patch, before I am finally done.)

My first Map is Makin (because its night of course) You start out in the Hut to the far east, and must buy your way out. Many Werewolves bombard you and try to kill you. Flame Zombies, Randomly pop out and attack you. Once you can pay to get Teleported out of spawn, there are many other barriers you must buy to get to The Box, P.A.P., the 5 perks currently available, Lots of mapedits, and many wall guns.
    In the box, so far you can find a ThunderGun, Monkey Flares, and an Overpowered Colt, as well as many other favorite guns, and a few crappy ones, just to make you hate the box, as it should be.

I need a video, but I will hopefully have one up soon.

I'm excited, and I haven't been in awhile!
    This looks realy good bro should be awesome

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 723

Membership Donator

08-30-2011 11:15 AM #36

Quote Originally Posted by Love. View Post
    will it be at least 10 or 12 people?? and i cant wait for release!!! when will be the date. labor weekcoming up and i want to try this
    Probably not, there is an actual reason Treyarch only lets 4 people into a zombie game. Bots use alot of resources. (I thought it was just because Treyarch guys are dicks, who are too lazy to patch a glitch in zombies, so they put in kill barriers, but that is a different story) Making this work well for as many ppl as possible is probably what has been taking up the most of my time. I am hoping for 8 but 6 might be more reasonable. I can make it kick extra randoms if you want to go online in pub matches.

8. Love. Banned

Join Date Aug 2011

Posts 99

Membership Banned

08-30-2011 12:13 PM #37 k cool

Probably not, there is an actual reason Treyarch only lets 4 people into a zombie game. Bots use alot of resources. (I thought it was just because Treyarch guys are dicks, who are too lazy to patch a glitch in zombies, so they put in kill barriers, but that is a different story) Making this work well for as many ppl as possible is probably what has been taking up the most of my time. I am hoping for 8 but 6 might be more reasonable. I can make it kick extra randoms if you want to go online in pub matches.
    I would only use this in private matches

9. RawGamer- Save Point

Join Date Jul 2011

Posts 7

Membership Standard

08-30-2011 05:24 PM #38

now thats what i call a teaser cant wait for this one :y:

Threatz2Fresshh I was 2fresshh before

Join Date May 2010

Posts 630

Membership Donator

08-30-2011 07:00 PM #39

im insanely glad its a select group of people. it makes me just have a gamemode for me and my very good friends. dont need 13 random people to play who most you hate cause there voice is higher than just bieber and they are louder than him in their mic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Threatz2Fresshh For This Useful Post:

xViTaLiZex You talkin to me?

Join Date Feb 2011

Posts 514

Membership Donator

08-30-2011 09:04 PM #40

Sounds sick can't wait for release to try it out keep up the good work