08-29-2011, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys, i know theres not that many pc players on WaW anymore, and hate to say it, but the WaW section is dead...so im bringing you..the v 2.0 of my zombie trainer!! Happy lol, but seriously...enjoy guys, report bugs and glitches if anyone even tries this thing out Winky Winky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11480[/ATTACH]

Download:You must login or register to view this content.
ChangeLog
1.0 - initial release.
Features -
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
Noclip
Flamethrower never overheats
Triple Tap
No Recoil
1st player score hack.

Redesigned GUI
Removed Infinite Ammo - Due to causing alot of lag and making other features Faulty.
Removed Triple Tap - didnt work properly on some PCs
Added Unlimited Grenades/Equipment
Added a score hack for players 2, 3, and 4.
Fixed lag and alot of unnecessary codeing

VIRUS SCANS:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked TheCodKittenz for this useful post:

lovebros
08-30-2011, 09:55 PM #2
Its a sad day when you create something your proud of and get absolutely no replies :(
08-30-2011, 10:21 PM #3
I_Own_3m_AL1_I
Do a barrel roll!
You said it urself sadly the waw section is dead... RIP
08-30-2011, 10:30 PM #4
nice job... although sadly i only have W@W for both consoles, so i can't use it, still nice job
08-31-2011, 01:03 AM #5
Originally posted by I View Post
You said it urself sadly the waw section is dead... RIP

its really sad, waw was such a great game...to hack lol
09-03-2011, 04:55 PM #6
IT Aint dead theres just no more hacks we can do becuz we create almost everything nice job with trainer
09-05-2011, 11:26 PM #7
Originally posted by TheCodKittenz View Post
Ok guys, i know theres not that many pc players on WaW anymore, and hate to say it, but the WaW section is dead...so im bringing you..the v 2.0 of my zombie trainer!! Happy lol, but seriously...enjoy guys, report bugs and glitches if anyone even tries this thing out Winky Winky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11480[/ATTACH]

Download:You must login or register to view this content.
ChangeLog
1.0 - initial release.
Features -
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
Noclip
Flamethrower never overheats
Triple Tap
No Recoil
1st player score hack.

Redesigned GUI
Removed Infinite Ammo - Due to causing alot of lag and making other features Faulty.
Removed Triple Tap - didnt work properly on some PCs
Added Unlimited Grenades/Equipment
Added a score hack for players 2, 3, and 4.
Fixed lag and alot of unnecessary codeing

VIRUS SCANS:

Can you explain what this is? I don't really get the point. It seem like all stuff that can be done in a mod menu
09-06-2011, 01:54 AM #8
bilyboi2k9
Bounty hunter
koool story bro
09-06-2011, 07:15 PM #9
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
Can you explain what this is? I don't really get the point. It seem like all stuff that can be done in a mod menu

its called contribution, its a lot harder to make something like this (Actual Programming) than a mod menu, trust me ive made plenty. and you can only use mod menus if all of the other players in the map (on pc) load the same mod. this however you can just open and use even if your not host
09-06-2011, 11:54 PM #10
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheCodKittenz View Post
its called contribution, its a lot harder to make something like this (Actual Programming) than a mod menu, trust me ive made plenty. and you can only use mod menus if all of the other players in the map (on pc) load the same mod. this however you can just open and use even if your not host

Yea you could also just go into a private match and do your stats. Easier then this. Also trainers aren't that hard to make.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo