2. Verruckt
3. Shi No Numa
ii. Power Drops

D. Map descriptions and pick-up locations
i. Nact Der Untoten
ii. Verruckt
iii. Shi No Numa

What is this?
Zombie mode is a new mode made in COSad AwesomeWaW, equivalent to Gears of War 2's newly added Horde mode, or Rainbow Six Vegas's Terrorist hunt, only the style and concept is slightly different from those two.

How many waves will there be?
Waves are unlimited, The Zombies will just keep coming back stronger and in bigger supply.
How do you get Power-drops?
As you kill enemies in sides, you’ll notice glowing objects. Those are Bonuses. Run through them to pick them up.
How do you buy objects?
To buy any object of interest in the Zombie mode, simply walk up to the object and press and hold X. Make sure to have enough points before buying.

What’s the name of the song that plays in Shi No Numa?
The name of the song is “The One”.

Is it possible to get the achievements in any type of match?
Indeed, it is possible.

What are the names of the maps in English?
Nact Der Untoten – Night of the living dead (From German)
Verruckt – Crazy (From German)
Shi No Numa – Swamp of Death (From Japanese)
I’m confused by the Electro-shock defenses in the 2 DL maps, how do they work?
Simple – For 1000 points, you can activate a protective gate around the area you’re in, made of electricity. This either kills or damages the Zombies a great amount, and can be great help, especially in Shi no Numa if you plan on doing Strategy 2. Keep in mind though, when the defenses go down, you have to wait a period of time before they go back up.

What’s a “crawler”?
Crawler is just the term I use for Zombies whose legs have been blown off by explosives. You can do this by throwing Grenades and Molotov Cocktails.
Are you able to go outside the building at all?
In the newest Zombie map, Shi No Numa (meaning “Zombie Swamp”Winky Winky, it is possible to go outside after opening one of a couple doors, each for 1000. However, it isn’t for Verruckt, or Nacht Der Untoten unfortunately.
How do I get Shi No Numa or Verruckt?
Shi No Numa and Verruckt are both DLC Nazi Zombie maps and hopefully more are to come. To get them, you must have Xbox live. To get them, either go to the Marketplace here on Xbox.com, or on your Xbox, search up Call of Duty: World at War, and you’ll see Makin Day, along with the 2 map packs. They’re both 800 MSP (10$), so buy only if you plan to play for a long time, for both NZ, and MP.

Verruckt is in the First Map Pack.
Shi No Numa is in the Second Map pack.
I’m confused by the Bouncing Betties, how do they work?
The Bouncing Betties work like this: You can buy them for 1000 points on either Verruckt or Shi No Numa, and you will get two per round. You can buy it only once.

I’m confused by the Perk-a-cola machines, how do they work?
They work the same way on both Verruckt and Shi No Numa, which is paying however much the machine asks for (prices will be explained in the buyables section), and you will get the perk described on the machine. There are four machines, and they are Juggernaut, Quick Revive, Double Tap, and Sleight of Hand.

The way of getting them, however, is different. In Verruckt, you must start the power to open up and use certain aspects of the map, Perk machines being one of them. In Shi No Numa, you must go outside and open the huts in there.

Is it possible to get AI help in Nazi Zombies?
Nope, sorry.

Will Treyarch be making any new Zombie maps?
Possibly, possibly not. Remember though, Treyarch said before that they will continue to pull-out DLC as the need continues, so it’s still possible that they are making one as we speak.

Why does Shi No Numa sometimes restart?
That would be the hanging man issue. The man will sometimes fall on the ground (either intentionally or by poor luck), and when someone or something touches it, it’ll restart the round.

Are the new map-packs worth it?
In my opinion, yes, but it’s based upon your decision. I personally wouldn’t suggest buying them unless you are a HUGE fan of Nazi Zombies or are a fan of Multiplayer, but they are without a doubt, definitely, really fun to play.
How many points do you start off with?
You start off with 500 points.

How does the Random Weapon Chest work?
The RWC is a chest that costs 950 points that (obviously) gives out a random weapon programmed into it. This is the only known way to get the Wunderwaffe DG-2, the Raygun, and a few other very powerful weapons. However, it can also give you a very weak weapon for Zombies also, including the Teddy Bear also. This box is included on all maps so far.

What does the Teddy Bear do?
The Teddy Bear in Verruckt and Shi no Numa is the undoing to most players. The Teddy Bear appears in the Random weapon box, which gives the diabolical laughter of a little girl, and teleports it elsewhere on the map. This can be a hassle during the middle of the round to rush over and try to find better weapons, especially if you’re running low on ammunition.

Are there any special weapons in Nazi Zombies?
Oh yes, there is. There are two “special weapons” in Nazi Zombies so far (that’s saying if Treyarch will make MP3 with a all-new weapon), and that would be the Raygun, and the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The Raygun works like a pistol (you can use it in last stand), and is much, much more powerful then nearly all the guns in the game. It holds 20 rounds at once.

The Wunderwaffe is the exception, as it’s THE strongest gun known in Nazi Zombies. When you fire it, it shoots off a chain-lightning effect, killing all the zombies within it’s area, the lightning jumping from zombie to zombie. It only holds 3 rounds at once though, and takes a long time to reload, so use it sparingly.

How do I get more grenades?
There are two ways – you can buy some off the wall for 250 points, or you can also wait for the round to end, and you will gain two more. However, the limit is 4 grenades.

Are there any tanks in the DL maps?
No, and in my opinion they should not put them in new Zombie maps, if they do make one.

Is there a limit to the amount of kills the Wunderwaffe DG-2 does per chain?
The Wunderwaffe can kill up to 10 zombies per chain, so it is recommended that you group up the Zombies before firing. Keep in mind though, with 2 or more people, you can get up to 100+ Zombies per round by round 15.

Is it possible at all to change the window layout for split-screen co-op?
As far as I know, it isn’t possible, sorry.

How does the revive system work?
The revive system works the exact same as it does in the campaign – if a teammate is downed, get him up before he bleeds out. The marker will progressively change color the longer (From White to Yellow to Red), warning you how much time he has left before he bleeds out. Be careful though, when you are downed, the perks you attained are lost.

Are the weapon stats the same as they are in the Multiplayer?
No, the Multiplayer weapon statistics are not the same, in fact they are majorly different to that of Multiplayer.

How do I tell where a Weapon Chest spawn point is?
When you see a couple of glowing green boxes with a teddy bear on top, you have found a Weapon Chest spawn point. You can also locate them by using the map descriptions later on this page.

Can you use Death Cards at all during a Zombie match?
Sorry, but you can’t use them at all during a Nazi Zombie round.

How many people can I play with on NZ?
You can play up to 2 people on Split-Screen (4 if you link Xbox’s), and can go up to 4 over Xbox Live.

Can I save my progress at all during Nazi Zombies?
No, you can’t at all, sorry.

B. Concept

Being a equivalent to Horde or Terrorist hunt, you should know that it's survive the enemy onslaughter for as long as you can hold out. They come in waves, each wave getting stronger, and faster. Also walking up to certain objects will let you 'buy' the object, including removing debris to get access to other parts of the house, guns that outlines are on the wall, perk machines, ect. As they break through and attempt to kill you, you and your teammates are killing whatever made it inside, setting up spots to fight, putting up barricades, picking up upgrades, ect.
C: Available items, Power-drops, and Weapons from chest

i Buyable items/RWC
1. Nacht der Untoten
Items/Claimable areas/Traps
M1A1 Carbine - 600 points to buy - 300 for ammo
Unscoped Kar98k - 200 points to buy - 100 for ammo
BAR - 1800 points to buy - 900 for ammo
M1897 Trench Gun - 750 for both buying and ammo
Double Barrel Shotgun - 1200 points to buy - 600 for ammo
Thompson - 1300 points to buy - 600 for ammo
Cabinet (Scoped Kar98k) 1500 points to open - 750 for ammo
Grenade - 250 points
Sawed-off shotgun - 1200 points - 600 for ammo
Cabinet (Scoped Kar98k) 1500 points to open - 750 for ammo
“Help” Room - 1000 points
Second story - 1300 points

Random Weapon Chest weapons
Double Barrel Shotgun
Sawn-off Double Barrel Shotgun
PTRS-41
Kar98k (Scoped or Unscoped)
Ray Gun
M2 Flamethrower
MP40
StG-44
Deployable MG42
Deployable FG42
.357 Magnum
M1 Carbine
M1 Garand w/ Grenade launcher
BAR
M1897 Trench Gun
Thompson
Molotov Cocktail
Browning M1919
Gewehr 43
Springfield (Scoped or Unscoped)
Panzerschreck
Molotov Cocktails
Colt. 45

2. Verruckt
Items/Claimable Areas/Traps
Double Barrel Shotgun – 1200 to buy – 600 for ammo
Grenade – 250 to buy
M1897 Trench Gun – 1500 to buy – 750 for ammo
MP40 – 1000 to buy – 500 for ammo
Kar98k – 200 to buy – 100 for ammo
Springfield – 200 to buy – 100 for ammo
StG-44 – 1200 to buy – 600 for ammo
M1 Garand – 600 to buy – 300 for ammo
Thompson – 1200 to buy – 600 for ammo
Deployable BAR – 2500 to buy 1250 for ammo
Bouncing Betties – 1000 to buy
Gewehr 43 – 600 to buy – 300 for ammo
Left/Right Balcony – 1000 points
Left/Right upstairs – 750 points
Power Room (both sides) – 750 points
Right Hall-way – 750 points
Right back-room – 750 points
Electro-shock defenses – 1000 per use
Double Tap Root Beer – 2000 to buy
Revive soda – 1500 to buy
Speed Cola – 3000 to buy
Jugger-nog – 2500 to buy

Double-Barrel Shotgun
Sawn-off Double Barrel Shotgun
M1897 Trench Gun
PTRS-41
M2 Flamethrower
MP40
Kar98k
Springfield
StG-44
Deployable MG42
Deployable FG42
PPSH-41
.357 Magnum
M1 Carbine
M1 Garand
Thompson
Panzerschreck
BAR
Browning M1919
Gewehr 43
Teddy Bear
Molotov Cocktails
Colt. 45

3. Shi No Numa
Items/Claimable Areas/Traps
Arisaka – 200 to buy – 100 for ammo
Gewehr 43 – 600 to buy – 300 for ammo
Grenades – 250 to buy
M1 Carbine – 600 to buy – 300 for ammo
Bouncing Betties – 1000 to buy
M1 Garand – 600 to buy – 300 for ammo
M1897 Trenchgun – 1500 to buy – 750 for ammo
Thompson – 1200 to buy – 600 for ammo
MP40 – 1000 to buy – 500 for ammo
BAR – 1800 to buy – 900 for ammo
Type 100 – 1000 to buy – 500 for ammo
StG-44 – 1200 to buy – 600 for ammo
Any door to outside locations – 1000 to buy
Any door outside to the huts – 750 to buy
Electro-shock defenses – 1000 points per use
Flogger- 750 points
Double-Tap Root Beer – 2000 to buy
Revive Soda – 1500 to buy
Speed Cola – 3000 to buy
Jugger-nog – 2500 to buy

Arisaka
Gewehr 43
M1 Garand with launcher
M1 Carbine
Thompson
Type 100
MP40
M1897 Trench Gun
Double-Barreled Shotgun
Sawed-off Double-Barreled Shotgun with Grip
StG-44
M1918 BAR
M1911 Colt
M1919 Browning
MG-42
FG-42
PPSh-41
PTRS-41
.357 Magnum
Panzerschreck
M2 Flamethrower
Raygun
Wunderwaffe DG-2
Teddy Bear
Grenades
Molotov Cocktails
Colt. 45

ii Power Drops
Insta kill - One hit kills for 30 seconds.
Double XP - Gain twice as many points for 30 seconds.
Nuke - Kills all zombies currently on the level.
Max ammo - Gives the max amount of ammo you can carry.
D. Map Descriptions and pick-up locations
Note: Most parts of map description were taken from Call of duty Wiki.
i Nacht Der Untoten
No map layout picture for this one =[

Nacht der Untoten is set in a run-down building, where up to four players must defend against a limitless number of waves of zombies for as long as possible. Each room in the building contains a number of windows that can be barricaded with wooden planks. Zombies must knock off each wooden plank in order to climb through the window and enter the building. Zombies do not carry, use, or drop any weapons, and only use melee attacks. Two consecutive melee attacks will put a player into Last Stand. The game ends when all players are down or dead.

The game is divided into rounds, often referred to as "days" by players. Once a day is finished (by killing all the zombies), there is a small period of time where players can repair barricades, buy weapons, and regroup for the next wave of the undead. As the game progresses, the zombies will come in larger numbers, have more health, and move faster. While the core elements? of the normal game are still present (i.e. aiming down weapon sights, reviving team members in Last Stand), unique gameplay features have been added to Nazi der Zombies.

Rooms and their pick-ups:

Spawn room
Openings: 6 windows, 1 staircase, 1 door
Weapons: Kar98k, M1A1 Carbine
Unlocks: Help Room, Upstairs
Help Room
Contains the only mystery box point
Openings: 3 windows, 1 breakable wall, 1 staircase, 1 door
Weapons: Double Barrel Shotgun, Thompson
Unlocks: Upstairs
Upstairs
Openings: 3 windows, 2 staircases
Weapons: Kar98k (cabinet), Sawn-off Double Barrel shotgun, M1897 Trench gun, BAR
ii Verruckt
Click me pl0x

Verrückt (German for "Crazy" or "Insane"), also known as the Zombie Asylum, is one of the new maps available in the first Call of Duty: World at War map pack. It is the second installment of Nazi Zombies, and seems to take place in an Asylum. The map features four vending machines that provide four different Perks; Sleight of Hand, Juggernaut, Double Tap, and a new perk called Quick Revive, as well as electric barriers that delay or weaken zombies. A trailer was unveiled shortly before the downloadable content package containing Verrückt was released.

The map is much bigger than Nacht der Untoten; there are about 8 more rooms and 3 extra balconies. It is based on the map Asylum, which is much larger than the Airfield-like bunker. It also has three zombie wall entrance points upstairs on either side of the spawn point, and approximately 16 other windows. To advance towards the power room, 3 to 5 barricades must be opened for 750/1000 points.

The Map is a mix of the Map Asylum and the Asylum the Russians move through on a mission of Call of Duty: World At War. There are many similarities to what a real asylum would be like. For example, there is wire netting on the balconies to stop sick people from jumping off. The single player starting point (with the German weaponry) has an operating theatre which looks like operations were carried out with utmost brutality, complete with an electric chair. There are blood stains on the wall, and in the kitchen which is initially accessed by the people in the American weapon room, there is writing on the wall. There are strange symbols and what appears to be a headless man drawn in blood, also on the American side is a white tiled room in which is a table covered in blood with a knife sticking out of it, when you enter this room you can hear the laugh of a little girl. Once all rooms are open you will either hear a scream or a laugh. The zombies are smarter, faster and more aggressive than in Nacht Der Untoten. Crawling zombies are sometimes faster than walkers, and seem to be three times faster than in Nacht Der Untoten. Zombie attacks can "down" you after getting hit only once or twice without the Juggernaut perk. They can attack through barricaded windows and climb through them if there are a few planks missing. They also have voices and will scream or yell at you. Certain zombies will also walk in a Nazi style march that signify that some zombies still remember their former lives as Wehrmacht soldiers or Waffen-SS or possibly that was the last and only thing they remembered before they died. Also if you take the time to look at some zombies then you can see surgical marks on their head, possibly some died during surgery and were buried. They also gain strength twice as fast, as if round 1 in Verrückt is the same as round 2 in Nacht Der Untoten, and so on.

The electric generator room is located on the second floor across the complex from both spawn points. The room can be accessed after unlocking three rooms on the left spawn point and five rooms on the right spawn point. The electricity is restored by activating a power switch across from the generator in the room. Once the electricity is restored, the door separating the left and right spawn points is unlocked. In addition, the electro-shock barriers on the balconies can also be activated, and players can now purchase perks through the "perk-a-cola" vending machines. The electric barriers will disintegrate any zombies that pass though them.

However, be warned that the electric barriers can be mixed blessings. Any player that touches one while it is active will automatically be put into Last Stand, unless they have the Juggernaut perk, and cannot be revived unless he is pushed out of the way by a zombie or the defenses shut down. It is possible to continuously revive a player in this situation, but it will drastically increase his downed statistic. Also, any players who are not already on either of the balconies when the barriers are activated will be trapped inside until the power runs out. Finally, there is a delay of roughly one second between a zombie passing through a barrier and its death. This should not be a problem as long as players keep their distance from the barriers.

Also, it costs 1000 points to activate an electric barrier, and they do not last very big a portion of the round (unless you're on solo mode or two player). You don't receive points when a zombie is killed by the electric barrier, so while at this point in the game you should be pretty rich in points, you still have to activate the barriers many times per round and will probably run out of points quickly. It is recommended that, even though it may seem like a waste of precious ammo, before a zombie runs into the electric barrier, shoot at it just for the sake of keeping your points.

New sound affects have been added in the game, such as character voices, zombie voices, and voice overs when a power-up is activated.

The characters can now speak when they perform a headshot or are revived. Characters that have been revived will usually say comments such as "That was too freaking close!", "I thought I was gonna die!", or "Good as new!". When a character gets a headshot, they might say, "Mind not bleeding on me?!", "I popped his head like a melon!" and "What a shot!". Also, if they kill a zombie with a melee attack, they might shout, "*** you, maggot-face!", "Want to try that again?", or they may simply shout, "AAAAARGH!!!". The characters will also scream out "The bastards are getting close!" when zombies are entering the building. Zombies now have a tendency to scream out "NO!" or "Why?!" when shot in the head. They also often appear to shout "Sam!". When a player activates a power-up, a demonic voice-over will scream out the names of the power-ups such as "Insta-Kill" and "Max Ammo". However, the demonic voice-over will whisper "Ka-Boom," when a nuke power-up is activated. In addition, a little girl can be heard laughing when the Mystery Box spawns a bloody teddy bear, and occasionally a demonic voice-over will say "Bye-bye!". The laughing can be heard from any place on the map, alerting all players that the box has moved. When a player buys a Shotgun, they may shout out "This is my Boomstick!", "Get ready for some point blank pain!", or "Limbs are gonna fly!" and while using it the player becomes very talkative, saying things like "Go to Hell! Stay there!" upon killing a zombie with a shotgun. If the player picks up a machine gun, like an MG42, they may say "Let's see how they like this", "MG!",or "M-freaking-G!". Also, the characters burp after drinking beverages from the perk machines.

To perhaps add to the creepy atmosphere, in the morgue room (near the Quick Revive soda machine), if one crouches near the open containers, you will hear either a baby crying or a woman screaming. It's easier to notice at the beginning of the game when there are less zombies around.

Upstairs on the left side there are some toilets. If you walk up to the one on the far left and hold the reload button the toilet flushes (nothing comes up on screen though). If the toilet is flushed 3 times a song is played, the same one that plays when everyone dies.

Also, if you go into the surgery room on the side with the German weapons, crouch next to the small wheel attached to the chair on the left hand side and hit the reload button, you will hear a drill and a man screaming.
In multiplayer, there appear to be at least two different character voices, (the standard voice heard in single player, as well as a deeper, more gravely voice) but their lines are almost identical.

Rooms and their pick-ups:

Left Spawn Room:
Mystery Box spawn point
Contains Jugger-nog vending machine, offline spawnage point
Openings: 4 windows, 1 staircase, 1 electronic door
Weapons: Kar98k, Stielhandgranate, Gewehr 43
Unlocks: Left Balcony
Left Balcony:
Mystery Box spawn point
Contains Double-Tap Root Beer vending machine, and electric-barrier
Openings: 1 window, 1 wall, staircase, 1 door
Weapons: Double-Barreled Shotgun, Bouncing Betty x2, MP40, Stielhandgranate
Unlocks: Left Upstairs
Left Upstairs:
Mystery Box spawn point
Openings: 2 windows, 2 doors
Weapons: M1897 Trench Gun, STG-44
Unlocks: Power Room
Right Spawn Room:
Contains Revive Soda vending machine
Openings: 3 windows, 1 door
Weapons: M1 Garand, Springfield
Unlocks: Right Hallway, Right Back Room
Right Back Room:
Can be able to shoot to Right Hallway
Openings: 1 door
Weapons: BAR, Trenchgun, Bouncing Betty x2
Right Hallway:
Mystery Box spawn point
Openings: 2 windows, 1 wall, 1 door, 1 staircase
Weapons: Thompson, Stielhandgranate, Double-Barreled Shotgun
Unlocks: Right Balcony
Right Balcony:
Has electric defenses
Openings: 2 windows, 1 wall, 1 staircase, 1 door
Weapons: BAR+Bipod, Bouncing Betty x2, M1897 Trench Gun
Unlocks: Right Upstairs
Right Upstairs:
Contains Speed Cola vendor
Openings: 2 windows, 2 doors
Weapons: Sawn-Off Double-Barreled Shotgun w/ Grip
Unlocks: Power Room
Power Room:
Original location of Mystery Box and access to power switch
Openings: 1 window, 2 doors
Unlocks: Perk Vendors and electronic door at spawn points

iii Shi No Numa

Shi No Numa (Japanese for "Swamp of Death"), is the spearhead of Map Pack 2, which came out on June 11th, 2009 on the PlayStation Store for $9.99 (US) or £7.99 (UK), and 800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. This co-op level came with Corrosion, Banzai and Sub Pens. It is the first zombie level in Call of Duty: World at War to have Japanese Zombies instead of Nazi Zombies. New traps, Hellhounds, new weapons, and new characters made this map widely anticipated.

Players spawn on the top floor with up to three other teammates: one Russian, one American, one German and one Japanese soldier with four windows to cover. There are two chalk weapon outlines there: an Arisaka and a Gewehr 43. This is the first zombie game to allow you to go outside without glitching or cheating. You can either open a wooden fence into the next room or the stairs which, either way, opens up both the outside and downstairs. From there, you can go to the Storage, the Doctor's Quarters, down to the Flogger (a pair of spiked logs attached to steel beams which spin and hit zombies) or another opening. Each leads to a different part of the swamp with several huts on each. Unlike Verrückt, the Mystery box doesn't just reappear in an opened area - it can reappear anywhere on the map. There is also a lift that can transport you from upstairs in the main hut to the Doctors Quarters hut. Electric Defenses are also placed on each main hut and can be turned on for 1000 points. Everytime a hut is opened, a random Perk-A-Cola Machine appears. The Ray Gun and the Flamethrower are back (but the Flamethrower's mobility is severely cut), along with the additions of the Arisaka, Type 100 and the Colt .45 (to the Mystery box), as well as the Wunderwaffe DG-2; which is a metallic weapon with 3 plasma canisters facing out of the left side. It has a capacity of 3 shots and usually comes with 18 shots all together. This weapon can electrocute any zombie in the vicinity, but it can also affect the user (although with less effect than the Electro-Shock Defenses) if shot too close.

A new addition to this map is a zip line. The opposite side of the zip line from the player's start must be reached before the zip line can be used.

This is an entirely new map, with features of Knee Deep and Makin. The layout is completely different - about the size of a small/medium map. For the first time, the player can play as four different nationalities - German, Japanese, Russian and American - each with their own personalities and traits. The animation on the weapons have changed, with improved detail while on the chalk wall or in the Mystery box, and are sometimes held differently. The body animation has been changed for the zombies. They walk differently (slightly like samurai) and they now tear down the boards instead of lunging at the window. The Hellhounds are far fewer in number and reinforcements than the zombies, but they are much faster and swarm the player. Once a Dog Round has passed, there won't be a Dog Round for at least three rounds; then it becomes a coin flip chance again. The Hellhounds appear randomly through lightning and attack you. The map fogs up to indicate their arrival.

There are four small huts in the map that players can go to, to defend againts zombies and hellhounds rather than staying in the large main hut and trying to defend numerous windows from being broken into. In order to get to these huts, players must open a gate in the main structure, one for each hut. These are 1000 points each. Then, players will have to walk/run a short while until they reach the hut. Players now have to open the door to the hut which will be 750 points for every hut. Once the door in opened, players can find the four perk-a-cola machines cycling for about 5 seconds until one is randomly picked and able to be used to buy a perk. All huts can be spawn points for the mystery box, and each hut includes at least one chalk drawing of a weapon and the Electro-Shock defenses, which can be used for 1000 points.

The Doctor's Quarters entrance is under the Warning Room. In the Doctor's Quarters, a Perk-a-Cola machine can be found, a mystery box spawn point can be located, the B.A.R. can be purchased for 1800 points, and the Electro-Shock defenses can be used here at the entrance for 1000 points. Also, there are two windows that zombies can break through. A unique feature this hut has is it has a zip line where players can go on and be transported back to the top floor of the main hut. This can be used to get to the hut and to get back to the main hut. Players must activate the Zipline by making their way through the swamp, hitting the main switch on the red console outside the hut, and then having the option to take it back to the main building at the cost of 1500 points. The Zipline can carry all four players in a full lobby, but if they aren't standing on the platform when it gets triggered then they will be left behind.

The Storage hut entrance is located under the Arisaka corner in the players' spawn room. In the Storage hut, a Perk-a-Cola machine can be found, a mystery box spawn point can be located, the Type 100 can be purchased for 1000 points, and the Electro-Shock defenses can be used at the entrance for 1000 points. Also, there are two windows that zombies can break through. This is the smallest hut as well.

The Comm Room entrance can be located at the bottom of the first flight of stairs, under the players' spawn room. In the Comm Room, a Perk-a-Cola machine can be found, a mystery box spawn point can be located, the StG-44 can be purchased for 1200 points, and the electro-shock defenses can be used at the entrance for 1000 points. There are also two windows that zombies can break through. There is also a telephone that when you walk up to and press X, and you will get the Dead Air achievement. This is also the largest hut.

The Fishing hut entrance can be located under the Flogger. In the Fishing Hut, a Perk-a-Cola machine can be found, a mystery box spawn point can be located, the MP40 can be purchased for 1000 points, and the Electro-Shock defenses can be used at the entrance for 1000 points. There are also three windows that zombies can break through. When the gate from the main building is opened to get to the Fishing Hut, you can activate the Flogger for 750 points.

Rooms and their Pick-ups:

Spawn Room
Mystery Box spawn point
Openings: 4 windows, 1 Staircase, 1 gate
Weapons: Arisaka, Gewehr 43
Unlocks: Warning room entrance, downstairs entrance
Warning room
Mystery Box spawn point
Openings: 1 window, 1 staircase, 1 gate, 1 Zip line
Weapons: M1A1 Carbine, Grenades
Unlocks: Warning room entrance
Courtyard
Openings: 1 staircase, 1 window, 1 gate, 2 doors
Weapons: Bouncing Betties
Unlocks: Fishing hut + Flogger trap
Doctor’s Quarters Entrance room
Openings: 1 window, 3 doors
Weapons: M1 Garand
Unlocks: Doctor’s Quarters Hut
Storage Entrance room
Openings: 1 Window, 3 doors
Weapons: M1897 Trench Gun
Unlocks: Storage Hut
Starting mystery box room/Comm Room Entrance room
Original Mystery Box spawn point
Openings: 1 Window, 3 doors
Weapons: Thompson
Unlocks: Comm Room Hut
Fishing Hut
Mystery Box spawn point
Contains Perk Machine spawn and Electro-shock defenses
Openings: 3 windows, 1 door
Weapons: MP40
Doctor’s Quarters Hut
Mystery Box spawn point
Contains Perk Machine spawn, Electro-shock defenses, and Zip-Line feature
Openings: 1 door, 2 windows, Zip-Line
Weapons: BAR
Storage Hut
Mystery Box spawn point
Openings: 2 windows, 1 door
Weapons: Type 100
Comm Room Hut
Mystery Box spawn point
Weapons: StG-44
Unlocks: Dead Air achievement
Last edited by Newfie ; 08-04-2009 at 03:06 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Newfie for this useful post:

BubbaBBQ_JR, Octavia, Oneinfamous2
08-04-2009, 05:35 PM #2
Grimsley33
On Top of the Game
Wow, very nice guide, I can't nominate or thank right now though
08-04-2009, 06:40 PM #3
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
nice guide man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.