02-10-2012, 04:15 PM #1
trilispy
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATEdownload all the links for mediafire and the cod_intro.bik (six in total) OR the uploading.com files (four in total) for the complete set also in my nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff i fixed the map pack 2 trophy unlocks so you should get 100% now Smile

not posting a video as its on alpatch649 post here: You must login or register to view this content.

to know how to install it right. read the README.txt or liser moi.txt excluded in part 1 of uploading.com and mediafire

uploading.com parts

You must login or register to view this content.

mediafire parts

You must login or register to view this content.this one i uploaded to uploading.com

credit alpatch649 for his beast phoenix v5 (this is just a re-upload)
Last edited by trilispy ; 03-15-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: updated broken links with working ones :)

The following 18 users say thank you to trilispy for this useful post:

alpatch649, Andres.C, Baby-panama, CoDyMoDz1000XD, User23434, Jango, rimka06510, Script Kiddie, Simple-_-Modz, SoLDieRDaP, TrailMix, USAB, Vampytwistッ, Xcutioner, xKtF, xRaW, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, User2340034u
03-08-2012, 06:18 PM #11
.LiON
Bounty hunter
And how i install them?
03-09-2012, 03:14 PM #12
Originally posted by defraggler View Post
note you need to download part 1 off crocko even if u downloaded all the 5 parts off mediafire. As its got a file in there that over 200mb (cod_intro.bik). I can not upload that to mediafire as that my free limit sorry. Also in my nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff i fixed the map pack 2 trophy unlocks so you should get 100% now Smile

not posting a video as its on alpatch649 post here: You must login or register to view this content.

crocko parts

mediafire parts

credit alpatch649 for his beast phoenix v5 (this is just a re-upload)

they dont work
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM #13
trilispy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by reaper View Post
they dont work

which ones?
03-09-2012, 08:47 PM #14
Originally posted by Defraggler View Post
which ones?

crocko parts

03-12-2012, 10:23 PM #15
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
cant u just use the nazi zombie factory .ff as i really dont want all the videos cos im not gona be watching them lol
03-13-2012, 02:24 AM #16
trilispy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RaMbO View Post
cant u just use the nazi zombie factory .ff as i really dont want all the videos cos im not gona be watching them lol

yes sure. it's in part 1 of mediafire. i need to upload the crocko one's again but i'm to busy at the moment. sorry
03-14-2012, 01:38 AM #17
Originally posted by MrHackerDude View Post
na Nacht Der Untoten is find , plus i have try to install the out map on my Jb ps3 and no luck , any help with that ....i use the PSN Demo Installer and i place the filei it and it create 3 pdb file.. then i drag the retail map pack the in folder , do i rename the map pack or leave it as is, i dont know if u undestand what i talking abt but hope u do

Ok, Go on demo installer pick your package then you type the package name in the top box of the demo installer then you leave your task folder on one and it will adjust to your 0000000x (x=Random #) then create your 3 pdb files then go to FTP FileZilla) & go to dev_hdd0/vsh/task/0000000x then you install your pdbs and our package Then you just have to restart your ps3. Hope this helps you out bro
03-14-2012, 06:52 PM #18
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Links Are Dead
Can You Re-Upload Them Plz
03-14-2012, 08:00 PM #19
trilispy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
Links Are Dead
Can You Re-Upload Them Plz

all of them now??? it was just crocko one's. i try my best to soon thanks for letting me know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo