06-22-2012, 04:27 AM #1
-CTAmbush-
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it true that Kino Der Toten from Cod:BO was Originally meant for Cod: Waw? If this is true does anyone know why it was never released?

The following user thanked -CTAmbush- for this useful post:

Xavier G.
07-22-2013, 05:41 PM #20
Originally posted by CTAmbush
Is it true that Kino Der Toten from Cod:BO was Originally meant for Cod: Waw? If this is true does anyone know why it was never released?

hey did you know if you say gullible reeaalllyyyy slow it sounds like oranges?

LOL! no who told you kino was for WaW LOL if i was told that i would think the other guy is an idiot xD
07-22-2013, 05:53 PM #21
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Stee7836 View Post
Yes it was, It was meant to be map pack 4 , There are pictures of Kino in Der Riese, They didn't release it because Map pack 4's release date would have been too close to Mw2's realease date, read this if you don't believe me :You must login or register to view this content.

At least somebody did their research Winky Winky
07-23-2013, 01:55 AM #22
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
At least somebody did their research Winky Winky

Haha Winky Winky
08-10-2013, 04:49 AM #23
I understand where you are coming from being that kino has a "Nazi Zombies" theme to it while all the rest of bo1's zombie maps don't, but it was not intended on being released on WaW
08-12-2013, 07:24 PM #24
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by CTAmbush
Is it true that Kino Der Toten from Cod:BO was Originally meant for Cod: Waw? If this is true does anyone know why it was never released?
It might be possible, i have heard about people finding some files containing to that map in the W@W game but idk if this was real or not. But the beginning of the map was based of a W@W map. It was based off of dome, go ahead and look and kino then look inside the big whole in dome. If you use god mode and ufo mode you can look at all the openings inside the big whole and see where the zombie spawns are and all of that its really cool actually!
09-07-2013, 09:18 PM #25
lol who knows

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo