Post: [Beta Preview]-California Rush v1-[IVI40A3Fusionz's/Ryan's Base]+First Thread :0
10-22-2012, 02:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); California Rush Version One Beta Preview
=================================================
Don't Think it well be as Good as Some of The other IVI40A3Fusionz Remakes Like xRaw's v4 Trough v6 Best in My Opinion xEliteModdingx's Elite Patch Or forflah123's Private Patch but Ima Work Harder To Give Back To The Great Nextgenupdate Community.. I Already Know Some Of You May Not Like it But In That Case Tell Me what i Should Improve Be Helpfull No Need For Hating

==================Video=================

Credits:
IVI40A3Fusionz For Giving A Wonderfull Base To work With
xRaw Great/Usefull Codes
forflah123 n COD5-Man- Codes
Not Very Many Things To Credit On Yet

Last edited by Daniel_Thompson ; 10-22-2012 at 03:12 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Daniel_Thompson for this useful post:

:HIGH:, CODHoster1337_, forflah123, Bichote, McLaReN_MoDZ, selgo1000
10-22-2012, 12:04 PM #2
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Thompson View Post
California Rush Version One Beta Preview
Don't Think it well be as Good as Some of The other IVI40A3Fusionz Remakes Like xRaw's v4 Trough v6 Best in My Opinion xEliteModdingx's Elite Patch Or forflah123's Private Patch but Ima Work Harder To Give Back To The Great Nextgenupdate Community.. I Already Know Some Of You May Not Like it But In That Case Tell Me what i Should Improve Be Helpfull No Need For Hating

Credits:
xRaw Great/Usefull Codes

You do no xRaw didn't make the prestige slider nor the rank slider :ha!: Also, the menu looks kinda bad, tbh. Sorry giving you the truth....

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

Vanz
10-22-2012, 12:26 PM #3
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T

Credits:
xRaw Great/Usefull Codes

You need to slide the menu text to the left a bit so its lined up with the top doheart thing and you need to add a background shader to the menu and make the instruction shader go in the back so its not covering your text. After that i wont be such a bad menu. Also idk if you know how to make your own scripts or not but if make about 2 to 5 new scripts to put in your menu people appreciate new scripts with a new menu.
10-22-2012, 04:12 PM #4

Credits:
xRaw Great/Usefull Codes

I wouldn't Use prestige icons as scroller or shader (like on the prestige and rank sliders) as it looks ugly
10-22-2012, 05:21 PM #5
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
You do no xRaw didn't make the prestige slider nor the rank slider :ha!: Also, the menu looks kinda bad, tbh. Sorry giving you the truth....

Its Ok Thanks for giving your honest Opinion, And hopefully i Can Fix the uglyness Lol Any suggestions? Your Probably one of my Most Respected Coders Along With Ryan.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Britt View Post
You need to slide the menu text to the left a bit so its lined up with the top doheart thing and you need to add a background shader to the menu and make the instruction shader go in the back so its not covering your text. After that i wont be such a bad menu. Also idk if you know how to make your own scripts or not but if make about 2 to 5 new scripts to put in your menu people appreciate new scripts with a new menu.

Yeah i've been working on a Shader hopefully it makes it A lil Better, Right Now im just giving a preview To See What i Can do to make it better and Ngu's Thought about it. Thanks Though appreciate the Advice
10-22-2012, 06:25 PM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Its Ok Thanks for giving your honest Opinion, And hopefully i Can Fix the uglyness Lol Any suggestions? Your Probably one of my Most Respected Coders Along With Ryan.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Yeah i've been working on a Shader hopefully it makes it A lil Better, Right Now im just giving a preview To See What i Can do to make it better and Ngu's Thought about it. Thanks Though appreciate the Advice

Ummmmm I don't know and thanks
10-22-2012, 06:41 PM #7
LightModz
League Champion

Credits:
COD5-Man- Codes

you used his doheart? :carling:
Last edited by LightModz ; 10-22-2012 at 06:44 PM.

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

Daniel_Thompson
10-22-2012, 06:51 PM #8
Originally posted by LightModz View Post
you used his doheart? :carling:

No Mostly credited for the modded team names.. And i gota say your signature is great :brilliant:
10-22-2012, 08:29 PM #9
iPROFamily
Gym leader

Credits:
xRaw Great/Usefull Codes

Better design that will be great, and tbh looks really ugly just make text more little and add a background which all patches should have and make it stable thats all i cound say and unrealeased script stuff that we havent seen yet.
+ No credit to me? hehehh

The following user thanked iPROFamily for this useful post:

Daniel_Thompson
10-22-2012, 08:43 PM #10
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
Better design that will be great, and tbh looks really ugly just make text more little and add a background which all patches should have and make it stable thats all i cound say and unrealeased script stuff that we havent seen yet.
+ No credit to me? hehehh

Thanks And sooner or later im going to probably have to give you credit for few things Your codes are legendary.
yeah i changed the text just working on a background to fit Thats why there's No background ATM

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo