09-01-2013, 12:37 AM #1
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i really want to play zombies on my dex cfw but i cant it always freezes but when i put my mp eboot on works like a charm but when i put my sp eboot on freezes but when i have no eboot on it loads fine but when i have default eboot it freezes thanks i really need help with this it dosent haf to work rtm i just want to play zombies
Last edited by CanadianModding ; 05-09-2014 at 11:09 PM.
03-08-2014, 12:43 PM #2
Same problem, If you found a fix could you reply to this, I really want to play some w@w zombies Sad Awesome
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM #3
Not sure if you're having the same problem, but with me, it was because it wouldn't load in 'Awesome faceEX mode'. I fixed it by changing the 'Network settings for debug' from Single Settings to Dual Settings. You can't RTE while your PS3 is in dual settings mode, but you can play CoD 5 with no trouble Smile just switch back to single settings when you want to RTE, it takes 5 seconds.

Hope this helped ^^
03-10-2014, 01:49 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
If you are on Rebug then that is the problem. Rebug users for some reason cannot play W@W. However you can transfer to ita and be able to play it smoothly.
05-09-2014, 11:08 PM #5
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mattyy
Not sure if you're having the same problem, but with me, it was because it wouldn't load in 'Awesome faceEX mode'. I fixed it by changing the 'Network settings for debug' from Single Settings to Dual Settings. You can't RTE while your PS3 is in dual settings mode, but you can play CoD 5 with no trouble Smile just switch back to single settings when you want to RTE, it takes 5 seconds.

Hope this helped ^^

someone told me about this on skype and that still dont fix it ima try doing this with a debug zombies eboot. right now but anyway. as for the banned guy im on ita Winky Winky not rebug i have never been on rebug longer then 5 minutes lol
05-10-2014, 12:16 AM #6
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
k well what u said never worked but i did mess around with someore debug settings and i found if you set your boot mode to release or even just restart into it with target manager it works but thanks for trying to help i got my idea from urs
05-13-2014, 02:16 AM #7
XBOX360lSBEST
I defeated!
Originally posted by CanadianModding View Post
i really want to play zombies on my dex cfw but i cant it always freezes but when i put my mp eboot on works like a charm but when i put my sp eboot on freezes but when i have no eboot on it loads fine but when i have default eboot it freezes thanks i really need help with this it dosent haf to work rtm i just want to play zombies

easy fix, just go to debug settings, and put network settings for debug on Dual settings, then no more black screen on zombies <3
05-13-2014, 03:27 AM #8
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by XBOX360lSBEST View Post
easy fix, just go to debug settings, and put network settings for debug on Dual settings, then no more black screen on zombies <3

read above post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo